Applications are invited for the 2023 Global Intern program! These Internships are open for all international students around the globe. It is your chance to experience unique research environment at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. Apply today with no application charges and read more for further information.
GIST (Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology) is a research-oriented institute. It focuses on science and technology. It is located in Gwangju, South Korea. It welcomes students from every nationality to come and join the unique and wonderful environment of the institute. It gives you a chance to share a platform among diverse groups of students and explore different cultures.
The duration of the GIST Global Intern Program is 8 weeks. During this program, you will be able to receive valuable mentoring and training from the best lab professors. It will also allow you to decide whether you want to continue your advanced degree program at the GIST.
So, if you are interested in gaining valuable research experience, apply today for a Fully Funded Global Intern Program (GIP) and embark on the journey of success. For more information regarding application procedure, please read the whole article.
2023 Global Intern program (South Korea) Details
- Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Degree level: Undergraduate senior/Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th January 2024.
Also, Check: ESO Paid Internship in Germany 2024
GIST Intern Program Duration:
The GIST Global Intern program in South Korea lasts 8 weeks.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
GIST Global Intern Program Benefits
The Global Intern Program at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology will provide you with the following benefits;
- Round or half-trip airfare
- Accommodation in dorms
- Cultural classes facility
- Korean language classes facility
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Special lectures
- Access to labs
- Cultural exploration
To be eligible for the Global Intern Program at GIST, all interested candidates must read the following criteria;
- You can apply to GIP from anywhere in the world.
- You must be a senior student of an undergraduate degree program or master’s degree program.
- You must have a good hold of the English language.
- You must have good academic records.
- You must have at least obtained a 3.0 GPA.
- You must abide by the GIST regulations and Korean law.
- Original Degree Certificates.
- Original/Official Transcripts (All in English)
- One Letter of Recommendation.
- English Language Proficiency Test Results
Also, Check: UNICEF Internships 2023
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website via the attached link below.
- Create your account.
- Complete the application form.
- Indicate two preferred laboratories.
- Upload research plan.
- Upload all documents.
- And submit the form before the deadline.
Official website: Apply here for GIST Global Intern Program
So, if you want to experience a unique research environment, then apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Global Intern Program. It is a paid internship program. The duration is 8 weeks. Apply today and start your journey in South Korea.