ADB Scholarships to Study in New Zealand 2023 – Really excited to inform you about a wonderful opportunity coming your way all the way from New Zealand. Now all international candidates are welcome to apply for the ADB Scholarship program in New Zealand. It is a great chance for all well-qualified individuals who belong to ADB developing member countries. If you are the one, then there is no force that can stop you from attaining this wonderful opportunity abroad.
The Scholarship program is available at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Students are welcome to apply for the subjects of economics, science and technology, management, and other fields related to the field of development. There are a number of participating academic institutions in the Asia Pacific region. One of the participating institutes is the University of Auckland.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers various scholarships in different countries. This time the scholarship is available at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. It is a fully funded scholarship program for all students who want to undertake postgraduate and master’s degree programs. So, if you are willing to undertake your studies in Auckland, then you must not let go of this opportunity. Read other related details and information below.
Details of ADB Scholarships to Study in New Zealand 2023
- Country: New Zealand
- Host Institute: University of Auckland
- Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Degree level: Postgraduate/Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 21st July 2023.
Also, Check: Singapore International Graduate Award 2024
Also, Check: McCall McBain Scholarship in Canada 2024
Benefits of ADB Scholarships in New Zealand 2023.
The ADB Scholarship in New Zealand is a Fully funded scholarship program available for all international candidates around the world. It will provide the following benefits to the selected students, such as;
- Tuition fees
- Airfare Tickets coverage to and from Auckland
- Living expenses
- Health insurance
- Medical insurance
- Thesis preparation grant
Field of Study:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
List of ADB member countries:
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
To be eligible for ADB Scholarship in New Zealand, students will need to fulfill the following criteria;
- All students who belong to ADB member countries are eligible to apply for ADB Scholarship in New Zealand.
- All students must get admission at the approved and participating academic institutions.
- All students must have a bachelor’s degree.
- All students must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience.
- All students must be proficient in English.
- All students must be under 35 years.
- All students must be in good health.
- All students must return to their home country after completing their program.
How to Apply?
A student must get admission to an eligible postgraduate program listed above. You must also have an official offer letter from the University of Auckland. After receiving admission, you must apply online through the application procedure