Airbus Internship Program 2022 – Application is open to apply for the Air Bus Internships for international students. Airbus is one of the biggest multinational European companies, which sells and manufactures Airplanes worldwide. They are now selecting interns for 2022 from all around the world. This is a paid internship program. Candidates looking for an internship opportunity in world-renowned companies are encouraged to apply for this internship program.
The application procedure is free of cost and has various benefits for students. Interns will be paid around 1,000 euros monthly for accommodation, medical care, and other benefits. No nationality is restricted; therefore, students worldwide can apply if they have the required education. Caniddates, both Male/Female, are encouraged to apply. We always encourage students to apply for international internship opportunities; they not only create a significant impact on your CVs but also make you learn from the professionals.
The internships will be held in the UK, France, Germany, Canada, Spain, and Poland offices. Students of various educational backgrounds can apply as the positions are offered in many fields. Today in this post, we will discuss all the details regarding the Airbus internship program, so stay with us.
For further details about the Airbus internships, check the information below and apply. Do you know Boeing company has also announced internship opportunities for International students? To apply, check the details here: Boeing Internship Program 2022
Details About Airbus Internship Program 2022
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Time Duration: 3-6 months
- Deadline: Not announced
Also, Check Google Jobs 2022
Also, Check Belgium Scholarships without IELTS 2023
Airbus Internships are available in a wide range of Academic fields and majors, which include:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- IT & Cyber
- Business Management & Development
- Supply Chain
- Material and Processes
Airbus Internship Benefits
Applicants will work from three to six months, depending on their position and field. During this tenure, interns will be paid and given various benefits, such as:
- A monthly stipend worth 1,000 euros
- Accommodation cost.
- Transport costs
- Medical insurance
Internship in the United Kingdom Office
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Should be free to join in 2023.
For information: https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/students/uk-industry-placement
Internship in Germany Office
- Caniddates must be enrolled in a recognized university.
- Applicants should apply as soon as possible.
For application: https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/students/internship-in-germany
Internship in France Office
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university.
- Applicants must be willing to sign the airbus training agreement.
For application: https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/students/internship-in-france
Internship in Spain Office
- They are offering internships to students who have recently graduated.
- Applicants can be from any discipline.
- Interns will work in manufacturing engineering, operations, customer services, IT, support functions, and engineering.
- Interns will be given a 1,000-pound stipend, meals, transport, and other benefits.
For application: https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/students/internship-in-spain
Also, Check Coca Cola Internship 2022
Also, Check Nestle Internship Program 2022
So this was all about the Airbus internship program; this is an excellent opportunity for the students to avail themselves; the application for the Airbus Careers is online; don’t miss out.