Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023 – The world is constantly looking forward to obtaining sustainable development goals and plans for which a number of organizations are organizing various leadership programs so that young leaders and professionals from around the world can gather together and look for a better and sustainable solution for the evolving global issues. Hence, we have brought you an opportunity that invites Leaders from around the world to join each other. Now all international candidates can apply for Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Program and empower their thoughts.
The Leaders Program is going to be held in Morocco. This program invites emerging leaders to call upon international issues and give their thoughts and share ideas about solutions. The purpose of this program is to bring together individuals from different backgrounds so that they can find a common solution and bring about significant changes through their leadership skills in their own community.
ADEL is a Fully funded training program organized by the Policy Center for the New South (PCNS). The organization works for the social and economic benefits of Morocco and the rest of Africa. This program is a six days training program that comprises various conferences and social activities. So if you want to be a part of ADEL, then apply today and be ready to lead your country. All other details are mentioned in this article below.
Details of Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023.
- Country: Marrakech, Morocco
- Host organization: The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS)
- Degree level: Graduates
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Training Program
- Duration: 6 days
- Deadline: 20th June 2023.
Also, Check HISA Youth Dialogue in Spain 2023
Also, Check KAIST EE Camp in South Korea 2023
The ADEL program will give its participants the following benefits, including;
- The participants will get local transportation.
- The participants will receive economy-class airfare coverage.
- The participants will have the facilities of the meal during the duration of the training program.
- The participants will get a good accommodation facility.
- All applicants must be between the age of 25 to 35 years.
- All applicants must belong to countries located in Africa, South America, North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
- All applicants are eligible to apply from the countries bordering the Atlantic Basin.
- If you are an international candidate and a resident of the countries mentioned above, then you are also eligible to apply for the ADEL program.
- All applicants must be excellent in the English language.
- All applicants must ensure to be available for the full duration of the program.
How to Apply?
You can apply via the online application process by following the given method below;
- Visit the official website.
- Open the application form.
- Make a one-minute-long YouTube video and attach the link to the application form.
- Submit the application with all the required information.
Details of YouTube video:
- Introduce yourself
- Answer the following questions;
- What motivates you to work in this area?
- What is the impact of working in your area on your organization and community?
- The video must be in English
- The video must be visible to the recipients of the link.
- The personal statement must not exceed 250 words.
- Resume must not exceed 2 pages.
- The resume must be in pdf format.
Visit the official link given below to apply:
Official website: ADEL program 2023