Applications are now open to apply for the Barcelona Graduate School Scholarship 2024! Students from around the world are invited to apply for Graduate School of Economics scholarships. The scholarship is available to study master’s degree program. It is open for the academic session 2024-2025. Students will get tuition fee waivers of up to 100% and other financial aid packages. Pursuing your degree abroad with a free-of-cost education in Spain is a great opportunity.
The Barcelona School of Economics (BSE) provides a unique opportunity for international students to study at an institution with world-class colleagues and faculty while enjoying the social, cultural and recreational amenities of one of the world’s most exciting cities. BSE claims to have a 95% career placement success rate where students who get a degree from BSE will land a dream job in the future.
Moreover, the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is totally based on merit. So, if you have excellent academic records, you will achieve a 100% fee waiver accordingly. Therefore, if you wish to study in Spain with no tuition fee, apply today for BSE scholarships. You can find further details below.
Barcelona Graduate School Scholarship 2024 Details
- Country: Spain
- Host Institute: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7-9-2024
Also, Check TU Delft Excellence Scholarships 2024
Also, Check the University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarship 2024
Barcelona Graduate School Scholarship Benefits
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics in Spain will give the following benefits to its selected students;
- Tuition fee coverage
- The many public and private sponsors will fund financial aid based on merit.
- You will also receive resources from Barcelona services.
- Every year, you will also receive an award of €800,000 to cover your Master’s program.
- According to your academic records, fee Waivers of up to 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
- Opportunities for teaching assistant roles
To be eligible for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics scholarships in Spain, all students must go through the following criteria;
- You can apply from around the world.
- You must be proficient in English.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- You must have obtained a minimum of 180 ECTS credits.
- You must be related to the field of finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, business administration, or statistics.
Note: you must meet the criteria of selection to achieve a scholarship.
How to Apply?
To apply for the BSE scholarship, please follow the given steps;
- Visit the official website.
- Create account.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form.
Official website: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics scholarships 2024
If you are an outstanding student who wishes to study abroad, apply for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics scholarships and study in Spain for free. The scholarship is available for the Master’s Degree programs. Good luck!