Belgium Government Scholarship Intake 2023 – All interested candidates who want to study in Belgium can start enrolling in Belgium Government Scholarship programs for 2023-2024. This post encourages all students who wish to attain higher education to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships and pursue their education in one-year advanced Bachelor’s, Master’s degree programs or 2-6 months continuation educational program.
The higher education institution of Wallonia-Brussels Federation in Belgium offers Master’s and training courses. All international candidates from developing countries can apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships. You will be able to Polish your skills and further develop your professional career with more developed skills and experience.
ARES (LÀcadèmie De Recherche et d’Enseignement supèrieur) does not charge any application or selection process fee. Belgium has three official languages: French, German, and Dutch. It is home to NATO, the European Parliament, and many other leading organizations, which increases your chances of working with them in the future or as a student. You will get to learn about diverse programs. The tuition fees are comparatively low than the other EU countries. For more details about the scholarship program, please follow through the article.
Belgium Government Scholarship Intake 2023
- Country: Belgium
- Institution: Higher Education Institution of Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- Program: ARES Scholarships
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- No of Awards: 200
- Level: Bachelors, Masters, Short Courses
- Open to: Specific Countries
- Deadline: 27th January 2023.
Also, Check Panama Scholarships 2023
Benefits of Belgium Government Scholarship
The government of Belgium support and provides many benefits with the ARES Scholarships, such as;
Master’s or Bachelor’s Scholarships.
- Maximum one round-trip ticket per year, allowance.
- Living allowance for up to 12 months.
- Indirect mission coverage
- Registration fees
- And your insurance fees are directly paid by the ARES program.
Continuing Education Scholarships.
- International travel expenses of one round-trip ticket per year.
- Living allowance for the duration of the course
- Insurance fees
- And indirect mission costs for the time of the course.
At the end of the programs, all candidates are awarded a degree for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs and a certificate for continuing Education programs. The following programs are offered at the Belgium Institutions under the ARES Belgium Government Scholarships.
- Master de-specialisation en gestion des risques-et-des catastrophes a-l-ere-de-l anthropocene
Continuing Education Programs.
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Burkina Faso
- Republic of Guinea
- South Africa
To qualify for ARES Scholarships, you must follow certain criteria;
- It would help if you were a resident of one of the countries mentioned above.
- It would help if you had a diploma or degree in Bachelor’s or Master’s program or equivalent qualification.
- If you want to apply for continuing Education programs, you must have experience of 20 years of an academic career.
- You should possess relevant professional experience of at least two years after completing your studies.
- You should complete the application in the language the training is given.
- You can only apply for one continuing Education program at once.
The last date to apply for the ARES Belgium Government scholarship is 27th January 2023.
How to Apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023-2024.
- STEP 1 – Create an account on the GIRAF platform.
- STEP 2 – follow the given instructions to complete the application.
- STEP 3 – ARES will validate your account within a few hours or days; make only one account, and you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your account.
- STEP 4 – log into your account, and find the application details on your profile from the tab ‘competitive call.’
- STEP 5 – you can edit or save your entries there.
- STEP 6 – once completed, you can click on submit the file; after submitting, you will not be able to edit again, so make sure you enter the right information.
In this post we have discussed the details regarding the ARES Belgium Government scholarship, All international students looking for the Fully Funded scholarship program in Belgium must go through this post as we have discussed all the details regarding the scholarship program read all the details and apply. Best of Luck!