Belgium Working Holiday Visa 2023 – The country is known for its quality of chocolates, waffles, and national football team. Belgium is also home to the European Union (EU) commission and Parliament. So, if you dream of traveling to Belgium but don’t have that many funds, then don’t worry; we have got you covered. There is one way you can handle your funds and also travel to the beautiful country of Belgium with medieval towns and Renaissance architecture.
The Belgium Working Holiday Visa is your gateway to Belgium which will not only allow you to work in Belgium, but you will also be able to work side by side and earn money for your needs. This visa is issued to qualified candidates. The validity of this visa is one year. All the activities you perform under this visa must comply with the requirements listed on the visa. After one year, your visa will expire.
The main purpose of this visa is to promote the lifestyle of Belgium and let other young people explore the country and its culture. All candidates who will be approved for the visa can work part-time with any employer they want.
So, if you are interested in acquiring Belgium Working Holiday Visa, this post will explain all the details and requirements necessary for the application process for a visa. Keep reading the article.
Belgium Working Holiday Visa 2023 Details
- Country: Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Foreigners
- Category: Belgium Holiday Work Visa
Also, Check Canada Working Holiday Visa Process 2023
The following countries have agreed with the Belgium Government for Working Holiday Visa; these countries include;
- New Zealand
- South Korea
The citizens of Belgium can also apply for Working Holiday Visa in the countries mentioned above.
Benefits of Belgium Working Holiday Visa
The Working Visa of Belgium will give you the following benefits;
- You will be able to live in Belgium for one year.
- You can work for any company or employer for up to six months.
- You can study or participate in any course.
- You can leave or re-enter the country as many times as you want till the validity of the visa.
Belgium Working Holiday Visa Requirements
To find a Belgium Working Holiday Visa, you must be willing to fulfill the following requirements;
- Your primary objective must be to travel to Belgium.
- The secondary motive for traveling to Belgium must be working.
- The age limit for the application for a Belgium visa is 18 to 30 years.
- The applicants must be single or have no children.
- All applicants must have a valid passport.
- All applicants must have a return ticket or at least enough money to buy the ticket.
- All applicants must be first-timers applying for the Working Holiday Visa.
- All applicants must present a good health certificate assigned by the Belgium embassy designated physician.
- All applicants must present clean criminal background records.
Important Things To Note:
- All applicants must arrive in Belgium within 3 months of the visa issuance date.
- All applicants must register within eight days of arrival with the local administration or City Hall.
- After registration, you will receive a residence card, which you must keep with you in all conditions to travel freely in Schengen Areacants must have at least EUR 2,500 for living expenses in Belgium.
How to Apply?
The nationals of Australia and New Zealand must apply for a long-stay visa to Belgium Embassy in Canberra.
- Address: 19 Arkana Street, Yarralumla ACT 2600.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Official Website
The nationals of Canada must apply for a long-stay visa and courier their documents and application form to Belgium’s Consulate General in Montreal.
- Address: Consulate General of Belgium in Montreal Visa dept./WHP 999, de Maisonneuve W. #1600 Montreal QC H3A 3L4.
- Website: Official website Montreal
Application Processing Time for Belgium Working Holiday Visa
- It takes about 4-6 weeks to process an application form for a working holding visa.
All applicants are bound to pay a non-refundable visa fee for Belgium Working Holiday Visa, which costs EUR 350.
Related Post: Turkey Work Visa Types 2023
Today we have discussed the Application details and the requirements for the Belgium Work Holidays visa, candidates who are looking for a work holidays visa in Belgium are encouraged to read all the instructions given in this post. Make sure you belong to an eligible country before the application process.