All potential candidates seeking job opportunities can now apply for Canadian Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. These jobs are open and available for international candidates to work as a nanny. If you are competent enough and able to look after children, you are eligible for this job. All candidates can travel to Canada on a temporary foreign worker program.
Additionally, these jobs are not permanent; hence, candidates will need a temporary foreign visa for a specific time period. The employer in Canada will sponsor your visa. Residents and citizens of Canada are allowed to bring foreign workers under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). These are unique, separate immigration programs such as the Home Child Care Provider Pilot Program and the Home Support Worker Pilot Program.
Moreover, both domestic and international candidates are eligible for these jobs. Once you prove your identity and ability, the job is yours. You can read the whole article to learn more about Canada visa sponsorship jobs as a nanny or caretaker.
Canadian Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Country: Canada
- Host: Canadian citizens
- Degree level: Intermediate
- Type: Visa Sponsorship
Also, Check Stripe Paid Internships & Jobs 2023
One must read and follow the given duties and responsibilities of nanny visa sponsorship jobs, such as:
- Bathing and changing diapers
- Playing with children
- Educating children
- Helping children with homework and other activities
- Putting children to bed
- Keeping the children’s playroom and other living spaces clean and safe
- Preparing meals
- Preparing snacks for the children
- Running errands and doing other household chores (if mentioned)
- Able to make meals
- Be available for the whole mentioned time period.
Every employer has different requirements, but in general, you will need to have the following:
- Previous experience as a babysitter or nanny.
- Excellent understanding of child development in different stages of age.
- Be able to come up with creative ideas to engage and educate children.
- Multitasking skills.
- A pleasant and patient personality.
- Neat and clean.
- Be able to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings and sometimes full days.
- Have a clean driving license.
- High school diploma
- First aid certification is a plus point.
Also, Check: Finland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
How to Apply?
- To apply or look for the jobs, all interested candidates can visit the given link below and look for many available visa sponsorship jobs:
Visa sponsorship jobs: Canada
- There is another website available for all job seekers. It provides job opportunities to international as well as domestic candidates. You must use the ‘44100’ code for nanny visa sponsorship jobs to look for nanny jobs on Canada Job Bank.
Official website: Canada Job Bank
If you have experience as a caretaker/babysitter/nanny, you can find visa sponsorship jobs in Canada and work on a temporary foreign worker program. You can check the requirements as mentioned earlier and apply today. Good luck.