Looking for an internship opportunity in the leading production printing firm? If Yes! Apply for the Canon Internship Program 2023. The internship is designed to give a well-rounded experience to the application; upon the completion of the internship, you will have enough understanding of your chosen field.
These Internships will provide you with skills and valuable experience in the area of Research & Development, Manufacturing & Logistics or corporate departments. It is a paid internship program available for students from different academic backgrounds.
Moreover, Canon Production Printing also provides competitive salaries to its interns and students. The duration of the program depends on the country and office of the Canon. These Internship programs are available in Netherlands and Germany. The Canon Production Printing firm is based in the Netherlands and is currently running on 3 continents with over 3000 employees.
Canon Production Printing is a part of Canon, a global provider of imaging technologies and services. Canon Production Printing manufactures and develops high-tech workflow software and printing products for the commercial printing market. During the internship program, students can work on company real-time projects and tasks and receive feedback from the company’s professionals; this is a great chance for the Male/Female students to kick-start their careers with Canon.
For more details regarding the online application process, please continue reading.
Details of Canon Internship Program 2023.
- Country: Netherlands, Germany
- Host: Canon Production Printing
- Degree level: Graduates
- Type: Paid
- Deadline: varies
Also, Check: KPMG Internships Canada 2024
Canon Internship Benefits
The benefits for the interns may vary with the programs and location of the offices, but in general, all interns and students will get the following benefits;
- An opportunity to learn about the inner working of a major corporation.
- An opportunity to work on challenging assignments.
- Travel cost compensation if you don’t have an ‘OV-week card’.
- Good opportunities for growth and development.
- Develop network.
- Stipend during the internship
- Sporting events and much more.
To be eligible for an internship at the Canon Production Printing firm, all candidates must go through the following criteria;
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Age should be less than 25 years.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Candidates belonging to UN member states can apply.
How to Apply?
To apply for Canon Internships in Germany or Netherlands, candidates can follow the given method;
- Visit the official website of CPP via the link given below.
- Click in Search All Programs.
- Choose a suitable position.
- Read the requirements.
- And click on Apply Now button.
- Fill in the application form and all required fields.
- And submit the application form online.
Don’t Miss out on Ubisoft Internship Program 2023
What are the Areas of interest in Canon Internships?
The areas of interest are Marketing, Communication, Engineering, Analysis, Facility management, HR management, Information Technology (IT), Supply Chain Management, and User Experience Design.
What is the deadline for CPP 2023?
The deadline varies with the availability of the program.
Can you also apply for a graduate program?
Yes, at CPP, you can also apply for a graduate program and an internship program.
Canon offers multiple internships in different areas; if you are looking for internship opportunities in well-renowned companies, then Canon is something you should not miss out on. We have shared all the required details for the Internships at Canon; go through the post and apply through the official link mentioned. Best of Luck!