Applications are now open to apply for the CERN Technical Student Program 2024. Students who wish to gain practical experience are welcome to embark on the educational journey to Switzerland. This international opportunity will allow all students to enhance their professional careers, especially during their advanced study programs. So, if you are interested in working with CERN, then read more.
CERN Technical Student Program is a fully funded internship program for all Undergraduate and Master’s Degree students. It gives you a platform to experience an international environment with great quality of life. Students who are in the final year of their study program and want to conduct their final project must achieve this opportunity and learn under the supervision of the best and leading scholars, scientists, and professionals.
CERN is a well-known and leading European scientific research center. It supports students from around the world to conduct their research and learn from the best and most competent researchers. This year, the CERN technical student program will select 80 students and give them fully funded internship opportunities.
Moreover, students can apply and learn in any of the following disciplines: applied physics; electrical or electronics engineering; general or civil engineering; IT, mathematics and robotics; material and surface science; mechanical engineering. The duration of the program is 4 to 12 months. So, if you want to apply, then read the given information below.
CERN Technical Student Program 2024 Details
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Host: CERN
- Degree level: Bachelors/Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 6th November 2023
Also, Check: Max Planck Summer Internships 2024
Also, Check: Goldman Sachs Summer Internships 2024
CERN Technical Student Benefits
The CERN technical student program will provide all the interns with the following benefits such as;
- Monthly allowance of up to 3407 Swiss Francs
- In case the intern is married or has children, then you will receive a supplement
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance scheme
- Paid leave of up to 2-5 days per month.
- Additional benefits in different open programs
- Chance to explore Geneva, Switzerland
Fields of Interest:
- General / Civil Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Material & Surface Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- IT, Mathematics & Robotics
- Science for Ukraine
To be eligible for the CERN Technical Student Program, all candidates must go through the following criteria;
- All applicants must belong to CERN member countries or associate States.
- All applicants must have completed 18 months of their degree program.
- All applicants must be enrolled in the administrative field.
- All applicants must be full-time enrolled students even during the internship period.
- All applicants must be Goof in English or French.
- All applicants who are specializing in experimental or theoretical particle physics are ineligible to apply for the CERN program.
How to Apply for the CERN Technical Student Program?
- All interested candidates can visit the official website of CERN via the attached link below and click on the open programs.
- Read the eligibility and requirements of the program.
- Click on I’m interested.
- Fill in the form.
- Provide the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Official website: CERN Technical Student Program
So, if you want to experience an international environment and work with the leading research organization in the world, then apply for the CERN Technical Student Program and get a fully funded and paid internship opportunity. It is open for both bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students.