Study in Taiwan by applying for the Chang Gung University Scholarships 2024! The application intake for the Spring semester is now open. It usually opens in August and ends in September. These scholarships are available for all international candidates except for Taiwan. So, if you want to obtain a Master’s or Doctoral degree program, apply today and read below for more details.
The Chang Gung University offers Fully funded scholarships to all international students. It is a private University located in the premises of Guishan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan. Previously, Chang Gung University was a medical college, and in 1993, the institute changed its title from Chang Gung Medical College to Chang Gung College of Medicine and Technology. Because it started accepting Engineering and management students. In 1997, the institute was officially called Chang Gung University.
Moreover, the scholarships are available in multiple disciplines. The Chang Gung University Scholarships provides a Tuition Waiver and a Monthly Stipend. This way, all international students can focus solely on their studies without the stress of financial burdens. So, if you are interested in applying for these scholarships, then study the whole article for more application-related processes and information.
Chang Gung University Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: Taiwan
- Host Institute: Chang Gung University
- Degree level: Masters/Doctoral
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2023
Also, Check: AACR Research Fellowship 2024 in USA
The benefits of the Scholarships available at Chang Gung University vary with the degree and performance, for instance;
- All Masters students will receive tuition fee waivers.
- All students will receive living expenses of up to TWD 8,000.
- All students will be facilitated with advisors to help them in their research work.
- All doctoral degree students will receive tuition fee waivers.
- All students will receive a monthly stipend of up to NT $29,000 (USD $966).
- All students will receive a living expenditure of up to TWD 12,000 per month.
- All students will receive research assistance from their supervisor at Chang Gung University.
Available Fields & Majors
The following fields are available for Scholarships at Chang Gung University;
College of Management:
- Department of Industrial and Business Management
- Department of Industrial Design
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Health Care Management
- School of Business
- Graduate Institute of Business and Management
- Program of Internet of Things
- Master for Smart Medicine
- Program of Health Informatics and Management
College of Engineering:
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Graduate Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering
- Graduate Institute of Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Program in Artificial Intelligence
College of Medicine:
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Trials and Assessment
- Department of Respiratory Therapy
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Department of Microbiology & Immunology
- Department of Public Health and Parasitology
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Graduate Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine Sciences
- Graduate Institute of Early Intervention
- Graduate Institute of Natural Products
- Graduate Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master’s Degree Program in Molecular Medicine
- Master & Ph.D. Program in the Biotechnology Industry
- Master’s Degree Program in Healthcare Industry
- International Master Science Program in Reconstructive Microsurgery
To be eligible for Chang Gung University Scholarships in Taiwan, all students must go through the following criteria;
- All students can apply from anywhere in the world except Taiwan.
- Complete your application form and provide complete documentation.
- All students must hold a bachelor’s degree if they want to apply for a master’s program.
- All students must hold a Master’s degree if they want to apply for PhD programs.
- All students must be physically and mentally fit and capable of studying in Taiwan.
- All students must not be holding any other scholarship.
How to Apply?
To apply for Chang Gung University Scholarships in Taiwan, all students can follow the given steps;
- Visit the official website of CGU.
- Click the official link attached below.
- Register your account.
- Fill in the application form.
- Provide all the documents as mentioned earlier.
- And apply.
Official website: Chang Gung University Scholarships
What is the Timeline of Chang Gung University Scholarships?
The timeline is as follows;
- Deadline: 30th September 2023.
- Review and Evaluation: October 9 to October 27, 2023.
- Results and admission letters: 17th November 2023.
- Reply Deadline for accepted students: 1st December 2023.
- Class starts: February 2024.
What are the required documents for the Scholarships 2024?
To submit your application form, you will need the following documents;
- Professional certificates (if available)
- Cover letter
- Academic thesis
- A valid passport
- Study plan
- Two recommendation letters
- English Proficiency certificate
Which country students can apply for Chang Gung University Scholarships 2024?
The scholarships in Taiwan at Chang Gung University are available for all international students except those in Taiwan.
So, if you are an international student and need a fully funded scholarship to study abroad, this might be the right time to apply for Chang Gung University Scholarships and pursue your master’s and doctoral degree programs.