Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024. These scholarships give you a chance to study at the top and leading universities in the United Kingdom. Students who have the potential and goodwill to achieve their academic goals but are unable to afford their education can now study under fully funded scholarships.
The objective of the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is to give a chance to talented international students who can contribute to international development. These scholarships welcome all students from around the world with all backgrounds who have the identifiable potential to lead their communities on returning to their home country.
Moreover, students from middle-income countries to lower-income countries have the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom. The Commonwealth Master’s degree Scholarships are funded by the UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). The purpose of these scholarships is to give a platform to students to motivate them to gain skills and knowledge to foster sustainable development.
So, if you want to become a part of Commonwealth alumni, then take advantage of these scholarships and get a chance to study for free in the United Kingdom. You will also get to stay connected to the community network and build a long-lasting and strong connection that will help you throughout your academic career. For more information, please read the whole article.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: UK leading universities
- Host Organization: The UK Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 17th October 2023.
Also, Check: Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2024
Commonwealth Scholarship Benefits
- Return Air Ticket coverage
- Full tuition fee coverage
- A monthly stipend of up to £1,652
- Warm cloth allowance coverage
- Thesis and dissertation cost coverage
- Study travel grants for outside and inside the UK.
- You will also receive a scholarship for your children in case the applicant is widowed, divorced, or single parent. The amount is £576.61 for the first child and £143 per month for the second and third child (under the age of 16).
- The additional allowance will also be covered for people with disabilities.
To qualify for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships, all candidates must read the following criteria;
- Be a native or a refugee of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- Be a permanent resident of Commonwealth countries.
- Be available for the full duration of the master’s degree program commencing in September 2024.
- Must provide all the documents.
- Must read the eligibility criteria completely before applying. For more details, check the official website.
Also, Check: DAAD EPOS Scholarships in Germany 2024
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship, all candidates must apply through the nominating bodies, including National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations and Charitable Bodies because no direct application will be accepted. You can check the online CSC (Commonwealth Scholarship Commission) application system.
For more details, please visit the official website link given below;
Official website: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
Do I require an IELTS certificate for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023-2024?
It is not necessary to have an IELTS or any other English language certificate to apply for a CSC scholarship. However, UK universities require candidates from some countries to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language by taking the IELTS or another English language certificate.
I have not finished my Undergraduate degree yet. Can I still apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships?
You can still apply if you are currently studying for your first undergraduate degree.
So, If you have excellent academic qualifications and want to study abroad, then acquiring a fully funded scholarship program by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is the Best option for you. Apply today for Master’s degree programs and start your academic journey.