Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 – We are here today with a new golden opportunity for international candidates who want to pursue higher education in the UK. We invite all talented and intelligent students to apply for this fully-funded scholarship in the UK. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program aims to bring deserving students who cannot get higher education in commonwealth countries. These scholarships will ensure equality and provide accessibility to disadvantaged groups.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are associated with Commonwealth Scholarships Commission. CSC manages UK Government Scholarships directly sponsored by the foreign Commonwealth and Development Office. CSC aims to promote the notion of the UK Government towards the development of Commonwealth Nations. This is the main reason to establish International Scholarships to attract and bring innovative minds to UK institutions and universities.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships aims to maintain social welfare and sustain development. They are also very responsible for the welfare of their employees. CSS is concerned about its employees as their assets. For the betterment and well-being of their employees, UKCISA is accountable for taking care of their students and helping them adjust to a new environment. They provide support in different areas such as emergency, social care, gender identity, and other related issues. In short, Commonwealth Scholarships are all about individuals and their community’s development, welfare, and success.
For further information regarding the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, check the details below and apply.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 in the UK.
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Universities: Any University in the UK
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13th December 2022.
Also, Check UK Diploma Admissions without IELTS 2023
Also, Check Scholarships Deadline in December 2022
Benefits of the Commonwealth Scholarship
Following are the benefits provided by the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023.
- Full tuition fee waiver ( awarded by CSC)
- Airfare ticket
- Monthly Stipends (up to £12,36)
- If you study in London Metropolitan area universities, you will be provided a monthly stipend of £1516.
- Clothing allowance
- Costs of the thesis.
- Travel allowance related to the study.
- Costs of mandatory TB tests.
- Free visa sponsorship.
- If you are divorced, single parent, or widowed, you will be provided with the first child allowance of £529 per month. For the second or third child, £131 per month. Children must be under 16 years.
- For disabled students, a disability grant will be provided.
Before applying, all the students must comply with or fulfill the following requirements;
- You must be a citizen of Commonwealth countries.
- You can apply if you are on the list of British Protected Persons.
- Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth country.
- You must hold a degree of honors with first-class or upper second-class grades.
- You must contain a relevant postgraduate degree or qualification.
- You must be able to start studying in the UK from September 2023.
- You must not have worked in the UK or any other higher-income country.
- You can only study in the UK with a commonwealth grant.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
The last date for applying for the Commonwealth shared scholarship is 13th December 2022.
How to Apply?
- The application process is online. You can visit the official Commonwealth Shared Portal.
- Apply for the scholarship and university separately.
- You can choose the appropriate field and courses from the given list.
- Choose University.
- Each university has its requirements and criteria. You must fulfill the criteria and apply before the deadline.
- You can ask the university to email you the Scholarships without English Proficiency tests.
- The UK university will nominate you for the scholarship without English Proficiency tests.
- Candidates can apply for more than one university and scholarship, but after approval, you will have to choose any one of them.
The post was regarding the Commonwealth-shared scholarship in the UK for international students. We have discussed all the details regarding the Fully Funded scholarship program in the UK for international students. Interested students must read out the entire post and apply.