Dubai Work Visa Process 2023 – Opportunities are available in every other country, but the most preferred country is Dubai. So, if you want to travel to Dubai, you must know that you will need a work visa to enter the country. Therefore, we have brought you a post containing all the information regarding Dubai Work Visa for 2023.
Dubai is considered the heart of the UAE, and many people try to look for any possible way to move there. It is a culturally diverse country with a thriving and lively lifestyle that attracts many people worldwide. People often visit Dubai for tourism, and many others travel with the intention of investing in the developing and growing economy of the UAE.
All international candidates who wish to work in UAE will require a work visa to be able to move into the country legally. This post will explain all the details and requirements necessary for the Dubai work visa. Please read the article thoroughly, so you can understand the application process.
Dubai Work Visa Process 2023 Details
The Dubai Work visa is issued to those international candidates who have already entered the country using the entry permit. The Federal Authority issues it for Identity and Citizenship. The work permit is also called a residence permit, which should be acquired as soon as you enter the country.
Also, Check: Kuwait Work Visa Process 2023
Types of Dubai Work Visa 2023.
There is only one type of Dubai Work Visa, which is further categorized into the following;
- Entry visa
- Residence Visa
- Emirate ID card
Before applying for a work visa, all international candidates will need to obtain an entry visa, which will allow them to enter the UAE, a residence visa, which will allow them to stay for a certain period, and an emirate ID card will let you move freely and legally in UAE.
Moreover, the new UAE visa rules allow the relatives or friends of a UAE resident or citizen to apply for an entry permit for temporary work purposes.
Dubai Work Visa Validity:
The validity of all entry visas in UAE is 60 days. These visas can also be renewed. You will need the following requirements for the entry visa;
- Proof of health
- Work contract
- Confirmation letter from the employer stating the purpose of the visit.
Once you enter the country, your employer will be responsible for getting you a residence visa, Emirate ID card, and labor card. The validity of the residence visa is usually 1-2 years.
Dubai Work Visa Age Limit
Before applying for a Dubai Work visa, please consider the age of the applicant must be above 18 or equivalent at the time of application.
Eligibility Criteria for Dubai Work Visa
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation has established the following standards and criteria for the work visa of Dubai, which you need to fulfill to qualify for a work permit in UAE. Such as;
- Applicants must at least hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must at least have a post-secondary diploma in any field.
- Applicants holding a higher school diploma are also eligible to apply for a Dubai Work visa.
Dubai Work Visa Requirements
We have listed down all the required documents necessary for the application process for a Dubai Work Visa; these include;
- Photocopy and a valid passport
- Passport size photographs
- Copies of academic qualifications
- The consulate or UAE embassy must authorize academic qualifications.
- Copies of birth certificates
- Copies of marriage certificates (if available)
- Emirates ID Card
- Entry permitted by the Ministry of Labor
- Government-approved health certificate
- Proof of accommodation in UAE
- A copy of the company card
- A copy of the commercial license of the company
- Proof of enough financial resources to fulfill living expenses in UAE.
- Proof of submitted application fee charges.
How to Apply for Dubai Work Visa?
To be able to apply for a Dubai Work visa, you must have a job offer from a UAE company or any employer. The following stages will help you in acquiring a visa;
- Your employer will apply to the Ministry of Labor (MOL) for visa quota approval on your behalf.
- Employer will submit a contract of employment signed by you to the MOL.
- You must apply for a Residence visa within 60 days of entering UAE.
- Applicants will need to apply for the Emirates ID Card, which will be issued by the Emirates Identity Authority center (EIDA).
- After approval, applicants will receive an employment entry visa (pink visa) at the airport.
Related Post: Turkey Work Visa Types 2023
Dubai Work Visa Cost
Each category has a different cost for a Dubai Work Visa, such as,
- Category 1 – AED 300 ($81.67)
- Category 2 – AED 500 ($136) to AED 2000 ($544)
- Category 3 – AED 5,000 ($1,361)
- Work Visa for 2 years – AED 3000 ($816) to AED 7,000 ($1905)
In this post, we have discussed all the application details for a Dubai work visa; candidates planning for career opportunities in Dubai must go through this post as they might find this content helpful. Obtaining a Dubai Working visa is easy as you might think; we have mentioned all the steps in this post to make you understand easily. Best of Luck!