Applications are invited to apply for the yearly EMA Traineeship Program 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The program is open for the academic year 2023-2024. Candidates from EU/EEA countries are welcome to take part in this wonderful initiative and add value to the work of the agency with your brilliant minds and best interests.
EMA (European Medicines Agency) aims to bring forward young and talented minds to train them in medicine regulation, life sciences, healthcare, chemistry, information technology, pharmaceutical law, human resources, finance, communications, public relations, etc. This way, the agency will provide guidance on career development.
The EMA Traineeship program is a paid program. It expects you to demonstrate an open-minded approach to working in a multicultural environment. All candidates must show interest in the methods of the EMA. All candidates will get guidance and support from their mentors during this program. This traineeship program will help you grow professionally as well as personally.
Moreover, EMA Traineeship consists of 10 months of full-time and part-time programs. So, if you are interested in the areas mentioned in this article and want to experience real-world projects, then you must take advantage of this opportunity and apply today. For more details, please read the information given below.
EMA Traineeship Program 2023 Details
- Country: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Host Institute: European Medicines Agency
- Degree level: Postgraduate
- Type: Paid
- Duration: 10 months
- Deadline: 3rd September 2023.
Also, Check: Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
EMA Traineeship Benefits
The EMA Traineeship program will give you the following benefits including;
- Travel contribution.
- Monthly stipend of up to €1802 for the duration of the traineeship program.
- A mentor that will guide you throughout the program.
- A guidance structure on career development.
- A chance to acquire in-depth skills and knowledge in the relevant fields.
- A platform to learn from advanced development techniques and methods.
- A chance to explore real-life projects.
- A chance to explore Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The following programs are available for all students under the traineeship:
- International Affairs.
- Data Science.
- HR Digital Transformation.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Information Centre (Library).
- Customer Advocacy & Delivery- Business Solutions.
- Data Protection
To be eligible for the EMA Traineeship, all candidates must go through the following criteria;
- You must be a citizen of a European Union Member state or Norway, Iceland, or Lichtenstein.
- You must have a relevant degree or diploma in the areas offered by the EMA Traineeship program.
- You can be a recent graduate (degree not older than 12 months.
- You can be a PhD student.
- You must have English Proficiency of at least C1 level.
- You must be familiar with other European languages.
- You must possess different skills, including communication, organising, technical, etc.
How to Apply for an EMA Traineeship?
To apply for the traineeship program by EMA, you can follow the given method;
- Visit the official website of EMA.
- Create your profile.
- Select any program mentioned on the website.
- Complete the application form.
- Provide information regarding experience and qualifications.
- And submit the form.
Also, Check Out IMF Jobs Recruitment 2023
Official website: EMA Trainee Program
What is the deadline for the European Medicine Agency Traineeship program?
The deadline to apply for the program is 3rd September 2023.
What is the traineeship period?
There is one intake per year for a 10-month traineeship period. The traineeship starts on 1 October each year and ends on 31 July the following year.
How many traineeship places are offered?
Depending on the Agency’s needs and budget available, there are around 40 traineeship places offered in each traineeship period.
Does the Agency provide accommodation?
No, but we do provide accommodation advice and guidance.
What training will I receive?
You will be invited to attend Introduction training on the activities of the Agency, training of Agency databases as required for your tasks and a Health and Safety briefing. The traineeship is considered as being your on-the-job training, and a development program will be created for you. All training activities have to be within the scope of your tasks and learning objectives.
So, if you want to be a part of this wonderful opportunity and learn something productive in various fields, then check the areas of your interest given above and apply today because there are only a few more days left.