Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024 – Want to travel to Europe to acquire higher education? Then apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships for the 2023-2024 session. All international candidates who want to pursue Undergraduate and Master’s degree programs are welcome by the France Science Po.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarships offers funded programs for international students. The Paris Institute of Political Studies, the Science Po University in France, has established the scholarship program. They are taking in applications from all around the world. If you think you have the potential to study and want to join the best institutions or universities in France, then you must not let go of this opportunity.
So, if your educational achievements match the merit of the Èmile Boutmy Scholarship and you belong to a non-EU country, then read this article for more information and details regarding the criteria and application process.
Details of Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024.
- Country: France
- Program: Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- Host University: Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Type: Funded
- Deadline: 22 February 2023.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship provides many financial benefits to its winners. Four types of Scholarship grants are awarded to the students of Bachelor’s degree programs at different levels. Such as;
Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Type A:
- All the winners of the Scholarship will be granted an amount for tuition fee worth €13,000 per year.
- All students will be awarded a grant of €5,000 for living expenses.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Type B:
- Students in the Type B Scholarship program will be awarded a grant of €8,800 per year for the whole Bachelor’s degree program.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Type C:
- All students with Type C Scholarships will be granted €6,000 per year for the Bachelor’s degree program.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Type D:
- All students with Type D Scholarships will be awarded a grant of €3,600 per year for the degree program.
Master’s students will get an amount of €12,200 per year for the whole Master’s program of 1 or 2 years.
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Law
- School of Management and Innovation
- School of Urban Studies
- School of Journalism
- Doctoral School: economics, history, sociology, political studies.
Before applying, all candidates must go through the terms and criteria for the eligibility of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023-2024.
- All international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Citizens of the EU or European countries are not eligible
- Swiss or Norwegian candidates are not eligible to apply
- If you possess dual nationality, then you are not eligible to apply.
- If you live in Québec, you can only apply for the Bachelor’s degree program.
- Candidates from Québec are not eligible to apply for the Master’s Degree program.
- The Emile Boutmy Scholarships do not support dual degree programs.
- In some cases, China national students are eligible to apply for dual degree programs.
- Exchange students are eligible to apply for the program.
- All applicants must apply for the first time for Emile Boutmy Scholarships; otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Candidates having a good command of the English language are not required to submit Language Proficiency scores in French or any other language.
- A photocopy of all the degrees.
- A photo of the latest academic transcripts.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research proposal
- Official English language Proficiency certificates
- Proof of family income
- Reference documents.
The last date for submitting the Emile Boutmy France Scholarship is 22 February 2023.
Related Post: Top 10 Scholarships to Study in Denmark 2023
How to Apply?
You can apply directly to the Sciences Po Website by visiting the official link given below:
Today we have posted about the Emile Boutmy scholarship in France available for international students. The Scholarship is available in multiple fields and majors. If you are willing to pursue your education in France, you should take advantage of this.