Want to attend a summer research fellowship in Switzerland? We are here with an exciting opportunity! Application call for the ETH Research Fellowship 2024 will occur at Zurich University, Switzerland. The research fellowships at Zurich University are offered to Undergraduate and graduate students. This is an excellent opportunity for students who want to obtain research experience in the most beautiful country in the world. This is a fully funded fellowship program; the host organization would bear all participants’ expenses, so you don’t need to worry about the expenses.
The fellowship lasts 2 months; the research fellowship will commence on July 1 till August 31, 2024. The financial coverage such as air tickets, accommodation, visa expenses and stipend is on the host organization. All Male/Female candidates who want to enhance their academic career at a world-renowned institution are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. During the fellowship, you will have a practical experience that will benefit your academic growth and skills. During the program, you will participate in multiple academic activities and attend lectures from world-renowned researchers.
The fellowship is offered by the Computer Science Department of ETH Zurich; you can select from various academic fields related to computer science, such as Programming Language, Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Visual Computing, Information and System Technology and much more. All the students related to computer science will enjoy their summer while working in the mentioned domains.
Today, we will share all the details regarding the ETH Summer Research fellowship, so stay with us, read the complete details and apply accordingly.
About ETH Zurich
ETH Zurich was founded under the name of “Polytechnikum’ in 1855; since then, it has been the international institute that attracts talent worldwide. The institute has trained experts and helped in developing future-oriented national infrastructures.
The institute is committed to serving the next generation of critical and creative thinkers and doers. With the institute’s research, we develop the technologies to meet global challenges.
About ETH Research Fellowship 2024
The Research fellowship at ETH Zurich is fully funded for international students. Applicants who are enrolled in Undergraduate and Master’s degree programs can take part in this research fellowship at Eth Zurich Switzerland.
The computer science department of ETH Zurich offers a research fellowship so students in related fields can participate in this fellowship program.
Fields & Majors
- Data Management & Machine Learning
- Intelligent Interactive Systems and Physical Computing
- Information & System Security
- Programming Languages & Software Engineering
- Theory & Algorithms
- Computer Systems
- Visual Computing
ETH Zurich Summer Internship Details
- Country: Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants
- Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: December 15 2023
- The fellowship is open to all international students around the world.
- Students enrolled in the Undergraduate and graduate degree programs can apply.
- Students belonging to the computer science fields (Physics, Maths, Electrical engineering) can apply.
- Undergraduate students must have completed 2 years of education.
- English language proficiency is not required.
ETH Summer Internship Benefits
- The fellows will conduct research in the world-renowned institute.
- Students will have networking opportunities.
- A monthly allowance of CHF 1.750 to cover the living expenses.
- The host organization covers travel and visa expenses.
- An Updated CV in Europass format.
- Transcript of your home institute.
- Students enrolled in the first year of master’s degree and their results are awaited can show their undergraduate results.
- Personal Statement should be at most one page.
- Letter of Motivation.
The application deadline for the ETH Zurich Fellowship program is December 15 2023.
How to Apply?
Follow the following steps to apply for the Summer Research Fellowship.
- The application for the research fellowship is online.
- First, you need to check for the faculty members of the participating research topics.
- Applicants need to mention one or two preferred research areas.
- Upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified in February 2024.
Visit the official link given below to apply: