ETH Zurich Fellowship 2023 – Whoever wants to upgrade their research skills and want to enhance their knowledge must get hands on this wonderful opportunity in Switzerland. Now all international candidates can apply for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship program and get the best experience of their life at one of the top universities in the world.
All students who have completed their Ph.D. degrees can now take another step in applying for research at ETH Zurich University. It is known for its excellence in the field of technology, engineering, and science. Now you have the chance to work out your research studies with the competent professors and faculty members of the world-class institute.
The ETH Zurich Institute is known for its academic independence and diversity, which enables various network opportunities among different individuals. It is a fully funded fellowship program that will also cover the expenses of the fellows alongside other research studies benefits. It is time for you to now grow personally and professionally in the diverse world of knowledge.
So, if you are looking forward to funding your research and getting the knowledge of world-class professionals at one of the best institutes in Switzerland, then you must look for other details and information regarding the fellowship. I have mentioned all the benefits and details down below.
ETH Zurich Fellowship 2023 Details
- Country: Switzerland
- Location: Zurich
- Host institute: ETH Zurich
- Degree level: Postdoctoral
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Fellowship
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 1st September 2023
Also, Check: University of Tokyo Scholarships 2023
Also, Check: University of Milan Scholarship 2023 in Italy
With this fellowship program, fellows will receive the following benefits from ETH Zurich Institute, such as;
- Fellows will receive a full salary based on the standards of ETH Zurich.
- Fellows will receive research-related expenses of up to CHF 10,000 per year.
- Fellows will get a travel allowance.
- Fellows will also receive additional expenses.
- Fellows will have access to advanced laboratories.
- Fellows will get the opportunity of working with renowned professors and researchers.
- Moreover, you will get the opportunity to explore Switzerland.
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by every fellow student who applies for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship program, such as;
- All applicants must have obtained their Ph.D. degree within two years of the deadline for the fellowship.
- All applicants who are still working on their Ph.D. degree must provide a certificate signed by their supervisor mentioning the plan to defend their thesis.
- You must not have stayed for 12 months in Switzerland for the past three years.
- You must have one scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- You must meet all the requirements; otherwise, you will be rejected.
- A passport copy
- Research project description
- Updated and detailed Cv
- Applicant professor’s CV
- Letter of motivation
- Host Professor’s invitation Letter
- Certificate of Defense
- Reference letters (two)
- Reference letters must be sent directly to the Grant office by the referees.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship?
All applicants must follow the few steps given below in order to apply for the Fellowship, for instance;
- You will need to submit a Pdf format application form using the ETH Zurich application system, known as eResearch.
- You can download the description template from the Website.
- You must submit your application jointly with your host mentor.
- Your mentor must be a professor from ETH Zurich Institute who is willing to supervise you.
- For more details, please visit the official website link given below.
Note: Reference letters must be sent 10 days prior to the deadline.
Official website: ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023