European Central Bank Fellowship 2023 – Attention all Ph.D. degree holders. If you are related to the field of banking and finance then this post might capture your interest. So, if you want to take a short period of leave from your current place of work then apply for the European Central Bank Fellowship Program that is purely made for all those candidates who want to conduct research in economics.
The ECB Fellowship titled Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship is named after the first president of the Bank. It welcomes senior professionals from the field of banking and finance that belong to any institution, academia, and central bank. This program will enable you to conduct a research on the ECB’s directorate General research. The duration of the Fellowship and the Period of research may extend from two to six months.
The application deadline is in the end of May,2023 whereas the research fellowship will start in 2024. All fellows will do their research at the ECB in Frankfurt. You will get a chance to interact with staff members of both DG/r and other business areas. You will be expected to write research papers and present them at internal seminars and also for publication.
So, if you were looking forward to this kind of opportunity that will also enhance your expertise and writing skills then apply before the deadline. For more information please read the article completely.
Details of European Central Bank Fellowship 2023.
- Country: Frankfurt, Germany
- Host Institute: European Central Bank
- Degree level: Senior professionals (PhD)
- Type: Funded
- Category: Fellowship
- Duration: 2 to 6 months
- Deadline: 31st May 2023.
Also, Check UNESCO Young Professionals Forum 2023
Also, Check Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023
Benefits of European Central Bank Fellowship
The Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship program at the European Central Bank is of great benefits to you, such as;
- Fellows will learn how to make effective policies.
- Fellows will learn how to promote policies effectively.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to gain insight of handling projects.
- Successful fellows will also receive monthly allowance.
Aim of the European Central Bank Fellowship
- To promote policy making and research work that will meet and enhance academic standards.
- To give opportunity to research staff to gain knowledge and experience in advances in economic research.
- To give opportunity to scholars in gaining insight into policy making.
Eligibility Criteria of ECB Fellowship 2023.
The eligibility criteria for ECB Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship program is simple, all you need is following two things;
- Be a student of PhD degree program, or
- Hold a PhD degree from a leading and recognised university.
- Must hold publication record in top academic journals.
The last date for the submission of application for the ECB fellowship is 31st may 2023
How to Apply?
All interested candidates must include the following documents in their application;
- Updated CV with publication record
- One page research proposal
- Preferred time period
All the Documents must be submitted through an email to the following address;
For more details, visit the official website: European Central Bank Fellowship 2023