All young professionals and recent graduates are now invited to join the European Parliament Traineeships 2024. The offers is available for those students who want to gain experience in political fields at one of the most influential political institutions. This program will provide insight into the principles and concepts of the European Parliament. All candidates who want to become an EU trainee are encouraged to apply.
The European Parliament Traineeship is Highly Competitive. It offers Traineeships in two categories: Traineeship with European Parliament members and Traineeship within the Secretariat. It is a 5 months long program. The traineeship within the secretariat, called Schuman traineeships, is also a paid program. The program will take place at the European Parliament offices. The office’s locations include Strasbourg, Brussels, the liaison office, and Luxembourg.
Every year, around 800 trainees are selected for the Schuman traineeship. These programs cover a number of different areas, including finance, law, internal and external politics, administration, multilingualism, infrastructure, communication, IT, logistics, etc. So, if you are interested in the development of the European Union, then apply today and read more for further information.
European Parliament Traineeships 2024
- Country: Brussels/Luxembourg
- Host: European Parliament
- Degree level: Young Professionals/Graduates
- Type: Paid
- Deadline: 31st October 2023.
Also, Check ERASMUS Internship Program 2024
Also, Check Hitachi Internship Programs 2023
At the European Parliament Traineeship, all trainees will get the following benefits;
- Monthly stipend of up to €1,496 for Schuman trainees.
- Travel allowance for successful candidates
- Monthly stipend of €912 to €1,495 for European Parliament members.
- Chance to explore the inner working environment of the European Parliament.
- Chance to collaborate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Career opportunities
- Chance to explore Europe.
To be eligible for the traineeship programs at the European Parliament, all applicants must follow the given criteria;
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold a university-level diploma.
- You must be a citizen of European Union member states.
- You must be proficient in EU official languages.
- You must have excellent English, German, or French command if you are not a member-state citizen.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You are not eligible if you have previously worked in any other EU institution traineeship.
The application deadline for the Traineeship program is 31st October 2023.
How to Apply?
You can apply for a maximum of three traineeships at the European Parliament. You must provide all your documents. Once shortlisted, you will be contacted and emailed your admission letter. Visit the following website link for more details.
Official website: European Parliament Traineeships