Google Research Intern Summer 2023 – Looking for career opportunities in one of the biggest tech giant companies? Well, here is a chance for you. Google is offering research internships for international students in Canada. Google has recently announced its Research Intern, Summer 2023, through its official portal.
The internship is available for students pursuing their degree programs in Computer science or relevant fields with an expected graduation date on or after December 2023. Even if the candidates graduate after December 2024, they can still apply for the Google research internship.
Candidates from all around the world are invited to apply for the Google Summer intern program. To start with the application, candidates need to submit an updated Resume with an official or unofficial degree transcript in English. Students looking for a Research internship at Google should take advantage of this opportunity. Both Male/Female students are invited to apply for the internship program.
Candidates pursuing their degree in statistics, Linguistics, Computer science, Biostatistics, Operation Research, Natural Sciences, Economics, or any other technical field can apply for the Google intern program. For more details regarding the Google Canada internship, check the information below and apply.
Google Research Intern Summer 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Company: Google
- Program: Research Intern
- Application Deadline: Currently Open
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Application Process: Online
Also, Check Canada Work Visa Process 2023
Also, Check Coca Cola Careers 2023
About Google Canada Research Intern
The interns will work with the developers to learn, develop& Build at the most extensive scale. The interns will work in Data mining, Machine Learning, Privacy, Computer architecture, networking, Operating Systems, Data Management, Machine Perception, National Langauge understanding, and much more.
- The duration of the Google Summer Intern program in Canada is 12-14 weeks
Candidates currently enrolled in the Ph.D. program in the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Operations Research
- Natural Sciences
Experience in any of the following areas of computer science:
- Natural Language Understanding
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning,
- Deep Learning
- Foundations of Optimization
- Quantum Information Science
- Data Science
- Software Developing
To apply for the Google Research intern, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must be willing to attend full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Expected completion of a degree in December 2023 or returning to a degree after completing the internship
- Must have experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages e.g. (Java, C/C++, Python, etc)
- Must have good English communication skills
- Candidates must be enrolled in a Ph.D. degree program
- Interns to develop and implement a research agenda
- Create an effective and innovative team, including working with managers and teams
Also, Check Farming Jobs in Canada 2023 with Free Work Visa
How to Apply?
To apply for the Google internship, candidates must visit the official link below and apply online. The application process is simple; you must create a profile on the official platform and apply for the positions. Best of Luck!
So this was all about the Google Canada Research Intern Program for international students. We have discussed all the details in this post regarding this program. Students looking to kick start their careers with Google are encouraged to apply for the internship opportunity.
Join Our: Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram; Join Facebook Group & Telegram Group