Government Jobs in Canada 2023 – The public service commission of Canada has announced Jobs for 100 positions at various locations. Nowadays, everyone seeks government jobs due to the benefits they provide. This time the government of Canada has asked all college and university students to join federal public service and work with the team.
If you are a valid citizen of Canada, then you are eligible for the Job. Including all permanent residents abroad and Canadian citizens. The public service department is hiring for the following positions; AS-01, AS-02, CR-04, CR-05, PG-01, and PG-02. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking government jobs in Canada. The application procedure to apply for these Government jobs in Canada is online; you need to submit an online application.
Before applying for these government jobs, we encourage candidates to go through its eligibility criteria; the Government of Canada offers attractive pay packages to their employees with other perks and benefits. All the jobs available are full-time. The last date for applying for the Government of Canada jobs is 30th November 2022; submit your application before the mentioned due date. For further information regarding the Government of Canada Entry level jobs, check the details below and apply.
If you are looking for the Canada Work Visa application process for the year 2023, then you can check the details here: Canada Work Visa Self Assessment Tests 2023 Procedure (Explained)
Government Jobs in Canada 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Organization: Public Service Commission
- Type: Full-time Job
- Available posts: 100 positions
- Salary: $47,415 to $70,668.
- Deadline: 30th November 2022.
Also, Check Canada Work Visa Self Assessment Tests 2023 Procedure (Explained)
Also, Check Google Research Intern Summer 2023 | Montreal, QC, Canada
Government Job Duties and Requirements.
The public Service Commission of Canada expects to fill 100 positions under the streams given below. The following duties come under each stream.
STREAM 1: Procurement and Contracting.
Federal Procurement and Contracting manage commercial bonds with the world’s top agencies and enterprises. Moreover, the government of Canada is one of the biggest purchasers of scientific and military equipment, high-tech equipment, and professional services.
You will be performing the following duties;
- Verify and analyze the overall performance of contract integrity and compliance.
- Analyze regular and low to medium-complexity companies’ specifications, needs, and requisition papers.
- Provide procurement strategy recommendations and guidance that fulfill operational objectives regarding great socioeconomic advantages.
- Create and distribute solicitation papers that include delivery and need requirements, assessment criteria, and work specifications and descriptions.
- You will also have to negotiate the contract conditions and pricing with the provider.
- You will need to manage supplier connections and their performance.
STREAM 2: Material Management.
The federal community of Material Management is in charge of gaining approximately $3.5 billion in equipment and machinery, 28,000 vehicles, and $54 million in gross production from the sale of excess portable assets.
You will be responsible for performing the following duties;
- You will regulate the lifespan of portable assets, products, and services.
- Fleet management and assistance with the government’s transition to zero-emission automobiles.
- Plan and assess material activity requirements.
- Strategic analysis and guidance on material management regulations, policies, practices, and law.
- Surplus asset placement
- Track equipment status and inventory level.
STREAM 3: Real Property.
Real estate authorizes the delivery of programs and services to Canadians. The real estate portfolio consists of 20,000 properties, over 41 million hectares of land, and more than 39,000 buildings totaling 29 million floor space.
You will be responsible for performing the following duties;
- You will manage assets.
- Acquisition and disposal transactions.
- Delivery of project
- Reporting and governance
- Client consultation
- Contract management
- Financial analysis and management.
Eligibility Criteria of Government Jobs in Canada.
Before applying for the entry-level positions in the federal public service commission of Canada, you must meet the following eligibility criteria;
- A college degree or diploma should be achieved or obtained by the 30th of June 2023 from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- The degree must be in the following disciplines such as; Logistics, administration, business, supply chain, finance, law, management, commerce, Materiel Management, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Public Administration, industrial engineering, or Technology (mechanical, Avionics, martial arts, and electronics).
- Farming Jobs in Canada 2023 with Free Work Visa (Apply Now)
- Canadian Winter Internships without IELTS 2023
Experience is Required for all Streams.
- Experience with software programs (Microsoft Office).
- Report preparation utilizing spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel)
- Capable of gathering, Assembling, and analyzing information or data from different sources.
- Should be able to handle work priorities under pressure and difficult circumstances.
The last date for the submission of online application for Canadian Jobs 2023 is 30th November 2022, Submit your application before the given due date.
How to Apply for Government Jobs in Canada?
The application process is online; submit your CV/Resume and demonstrate your qualifications.
- To apply, visit Federal Public Service Commission Jobs in Canada.
So this was all about Canadian Government Jobs; candidates seeking Govt Jobs opportunities in Canada are encouraged to go through this post and apply for the available options. Both Male/Female candidates are invited to submit online applications for these govt jobs in Canada. We hope this post regarding the Candian Government jobs is helpful for you people. Best of Luck with the application.
For more exciting opportunities, follow us on:
Join Our: Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram; Join Facebook Group & Telegram Group