Applications are now open to apply for the Griffith University Scholarships 2024. Now, all domestic and international students can apply for higher degree programs and study any field of interest. These scholarships are fully funded and provide you with enough amount of stipend to cover your educational expenses. It is a great chance for all talented students to study at Griffith University.
Griffith University is a public research university located in Australia. It welcomes students from any academic background to pursue their research degree under Griffith University Scholarships. These scholarships are basically government-based programs under the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP). The government of Australia give full financial support to students who are enrolled at Griffith University.
Moreover, Griffith University seeks talented and outstanding students who fulfil the merit requirements. So, if you are among those students who wish to pursue their research degree at Griffith University Australia, apply today for the RTP Scholarship and get your advanced degree.
More information regarding the Griffith University Scholarships 2024. Continue reading.
Griffith University Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Griffith University
- Program: Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- Degree level: Advanced degree
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9th October 2023.
Also, Check Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2024
The Griffith University Scholarships in Australia are of great benefit to outstanding and talented students, for instance;
- You can study at one of the leading and best universities in Australia.
- You get a scholarship stipend of $32,192 per annum.
- You get relocation support.
- You get sick leaves.
- You get parental leave.
- You may also receive a scholarship extension for up to six months for doctoral degree programs (under certain circumstances).
- And most of all, you get to experience the culture of Australia.
To be eligible for the Griffith University Scholarships, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria;
- All candidates must be enrolled in any higher degree program at the Griffith University.
- All candidates ensure they are not receiving any other scholarship or income support greater than 75% of the RTP Stipend.
- All candidates must meet the academic requirements of the degree program at Griffith University.
- All candidates receive their relocation allowance within 6 months of commencing the study program.
How to Apply?
All new applicants must complete an online application form and fill out the scholarship section. Students already studying at Griffith University must follow the separate application process by filling out the scholarship application.
You can visit the official website via the link given below;
Related Post: Chinese Scholarships Without IELTS 2024
How many times can I apply after being rejected for the first time?
You may only apply a maximum of two times in a five-year period.
What is the duration of Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2024?
The Australian Government RTP Stipend Scholarship at Griffith University may be valid for up to two years for a research master’s program and up to three and a half years for a doctoral program.
If you wish to study in Australia, apply to Griffith University and study advanced degree programs under the Australian Government Research Training Program. The Australian Government offers these scholarships and covers all the expenses for international students as well as domestic students.