The Hansen Leadership Institute 2024 application intake is now open to all international candidates and United States citizens. It is a fully funded opportunity that will last for as long as 3 weeks. The program will be held at the University of San Diego, California. This exchange program invites individuals who are willing to contribute to the development of communities and nations.
The Hansen Leadership Institute is a great opportunity for all international students to meet with professionals and supervisors from various industries. This is a chance to share and learn principles of effective psychology, visionary and effective leadership and its skills. All fellows will learn to communicate and speak in public during this program.
The Fred J. Hansen Foundation funds the Hansen Leadership Institute exchange program. It is expanding its topic of interest to talk about current gender issues in leadership. This way, individuals from different backgrounds will connect with diverse groups and foster community peace.
So, if you are interested in participating in this fully funded exchange program, apply without IELTS or TOEFL. You can apply from any background. But for further information and details, you will need to read the complete article.
Hansen Leadership Institute 2024 (USA) Details
- Country: California, United States
- Host institute: University of San Diego
- Degree level: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Exchange Program
- Deadline: 15th January 2024.
Also, Check: CERN Technical Student Program 2024
Hansen Leadership Program Benefits
The Hansen Leadership Institute program at the University of San Diego is fully funded; hence it will provide you with the following benefits;
- International airfare ticket coverage
- Rooms facility
- Local tour cost coverage
- Visa fee assistance
- And a chance to explore California, United States.
To be eligible for the Hansen Leadership Institute program, all international and US citizens will need to meet the following criteria;
- You can be an undergraduate student with 2 years of university/college.
- You can be a graduate student interested in diplomacy, international relations, economic development, and related fields.
- You must be between 20 to 25 years old.
- You must present your leadership activities.
- You must provide a letter of recommendation.
- You must present an Academic Advisor.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You will be preferred if you have never been to the United States.
- You can be a student at any university in the United States.
- You can be an undergraduate or graduate student.
- You must show interest in the field of international relations, economic development, diplomacy, and other related fields.
- You must be 20 to 25 years old.
- Acceptance letter
- Financial statement
- DS-2019, issued by the University of San Diego.
- SEVIS fees receipt.
The last date to apply to the US for the Hansen Summer Exchange program is 15th January 2024.
Also, Check Mitsubishi MERL Internship 2024
How to Apply?
To apply for the Hansen Leadership Institute program, visit the link below and create your account. Log in to your account and complete the application form. Ensure to provide and attach all the requirements to proceed to the selection committee.
Application form: Apply Here for Hansen Institute Program
Official Website: Hansen Leadership Institute in US
What is the duration of the Hansen Leadership Program?
The duration of the exchange program is 3 weeks. It will start on July 1st and end on July 23rd 2024.
When will the results be announced?
The results will be announced in Mid to late March 2024.
If you are interested in participating in an exchange program related to international relations, economics, and diplomacy, apply today for the Hansen Leadership Institute program and visit the United States. This program is fully funded and 3 weeks long. You also don’t need IELTS or any other Proficiency Certificate.