Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2024 – Today’s post is entirely dedicated to the talented doctorates out there. Now you have a chance to polish your skills and experience by applying for Harvard Academy Scholars Program. This program is entirely made for Ph.D. Scholars who have the potential and ability to conduct research and training under this fellowship program. The opportunity is open for every candidate belonging to different countries.
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is a fully funded program that will benefit five to six lucky Ph.D. Scholars. You are eligible to apply from any university background. Those candidates who have studied in the field of social sciences and law will have the opportunity to take full advantage of this program. This program welcomes Scholars from a diverse community, experience, methods, and perspectives.
Moreover, it is a great chance for all enthusiastic scholars to study for free in the USA at one of the leading institutes of Harvard Academy. The selection is based on merit, and the selection committee will select candidates. The focus on social issues and law order is taking pace; hence it is a great opportunity for scholars to conduct research and contribute to the safeguarding of the community.
So, if you are interested in researching in the related field, then apply today and become a member of Harvard Academy. Other details and information regarding Harvard Academy Scholars Program are given below; read completely.
Details of Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2024.
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Harvard Academy
- Degree level: PhD Scholars
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Fellowship
- Deadline: 23rd September 2023.
Also, Check: Mexico Government Scholarships 2023-24
Also, Check: Seoul National University Scholarship 2024
Benefits of Harvard Academy Scholars Program
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is a fully funded fellowship program; hence it is going to provide you with the following benefits;
- In-residence appointment for two years.
- Residence in Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies, Cambridge.
- Fellows will receive $75,000 per year.
- Fellows will receive hotel accommodation.
- Fellows will receive travel expenses
- Financial research support will be given to Scholars
- Travel cost for research purposes
- Educational conferences funds
- Health insurance
- An opportunity to teach as well (optional)
Fields of Interest:
- Africa Studies
- Asia Studies
- Central Asia Studies
- Eastern Europe Studies
- East Asian Languages and Civilizations
- Ethnic Studies
- History of Science—outside of the US and/or Canada
- International Relations
- Inner Asian and Altaic Studies
- Latin American and Iberian Studies
- Middle East Studies
- Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
- Political Science
- Political Economy and Government
- Public Policy
- Russia Studies
- Social Policy
- Slavic Languages and Civilization
- Southeast Asia Studies
- South Asia Studies
- Ukraine Studies
- Women, Gender, & Sexuality—outside of the US and/or Canada
- Western Europe Studies
To be eligible for Harvard Academy Scholars Program, Scholars will need to meet the following criteria;
- You can apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Program from anywhere.
- You can apply if you have recently completed a Ph.D. or doctoral program.
- You can apply if you have studied in the field of social sciences
- You must be promising in your career.
- You must have completed your Ph.D. within the past two years.
- You can apply if you are near dissertation completion, but you must submit your degree conferral documentation.
- Selected students will need to attend the interview in December 2023. Harvard Academy will pay your hotel accommodation and travel expenses.
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Ph.D. transcript
- Research proposal
- Writing sample
- Recommendation letter (3)
How to Apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Program?
The process of application for the Harvard Academy Scholars Program is online. Please follow the given steps;
- Submit your cover letter.
- It must include country, region, Academic field, Specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Provide your list of publications.
- Submit all required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Official website: Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2024