Harvard University Free Computer Science Course – One thing we can’t ever regret having is a free online course available at the pace of your comfort. So, if you see an online and free course, you must never let go of that kind of opportunity. But when this opportunity comes straight from the Harvard University free online courses, you are lucky to have gone through the news.
We welcome all our followers and encourage them to apply for the Harvard University Computer Science free online course if they are related to the field. Those students who don’t have a computer science major can also apply because this online course will teach you all about the basics of computers and give you a proper introduction to computer sciences.
The course welcomes all students with or without previous programming knowledge to take this course, upgrade their basic skills, learn to think according to the algorithm, and solve problems efficiently. You will experience and gain an understanding of computer science and how programming works. This program is free; you can join anytime but within the deadline. The program has no registration fee, but if you want to upgrade your program from basic to advanced, then for such purpose, you will have to pay a small amount of cost.
Suppose anyone of the tech-geek or computer science pros is reading this article. In that case, you must try it because you will learn about abstraction, software engineering, algorithms, data structure, and other related topics. The program is titled CS50x, the largest program at Harvard University. Currently, 4,598,112 individuals (about twice the population of New Mexico) are enrolled in the CS50x online course. You can also be one of the lucky ones. So, if you want to apply for the Harvard University Free online course, read this article for more elaborated details.
Harvard University Free Computer Science Course Details
- Host Institute: Harvard University
- Field of Study: Computer Science/Programming
- Mode of Instruction: Online
- Duration: 12 weeks (about 3 months)
- Type: Free
- Category: Online Short Course
- Deadline: Currently Open
Harvard University CS Course Benefits
There are the following benefits of the Harvard University free online course in computer sciences;
- You will learn the basics of programming and an introduction to computer sciences, all for free.
- It is the best chance to study anytime and anywhere with a strong internet connection.
- It is a self-paced online course so that you can take it any time this year.
- It has no registration fee.
- The application process is simple and quick.
- A digital certification is also available if you want to pay a small amount for a certificate.
- There are also several paid programs available.
- These programs are short, so it takes a little of your time.
- Data structures
- Resource management
- Software engineering
- Web development
- C languages
If you want to apply for the free online course, all you need to do is abide by the rules of edX. Otherwise, there are no such prerequisites,
- No age limits
- You can apply from anywhere and from any academic background
- No educational restrictions
- There is no need for language Proficiency tests.
Related Post: British Council Free IELTS Preparation Course 2023
How to apply for Harvard University CS Course?
All interested candidates must visit the official website, the link to which is attached below. Once redirected, press the enroll now button and register with edX. Fill out all the fields and sign up. After that, follow the instructions, and you are set to start your free course.
Are you looking for Free CS online courses from the top institutes? Well, then, you should not miss out on this post. Apply for the Harvard University Computer science course; all the details and information are mentioned in the post.