The Heinrich Böll Foundation is inviting applications for the Development and Digital Policy internship program for the spring session of 2024. Students looking for international internship opportunities to broaden their Horizons and to build lifelong networks with same-minded people are encouraged to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Development and Digital Policy Internship 2024.
During the internship program, the interns will be able to work closely with the Global Development Policy and Digital Policy directors, which will help them gain valuable knowledge in the desired fields. The internship will take place in the office located in Downtown Washington, DC.
The internship areas may include Artificial Intelligence (AI), Human Rights, Inclusion and sustainability, and development agenda. The internship is offered to recent graduates with a background in International Relations, Public Policy, Economics, Law, or other related fields. All self-motivated and independent worker applicants are encouraged to apply for this Washington DC (USA) internship program.
The internship lasts 3-6 months and will begin b/w April and May 2024. The application is online until January 10, 2024; all applicants must apply for the internship before the due date.
About Heinrich Boll Foundation Development & Digital Policy Internship
The Heinrich Boll Foundation in Washington, DC, is offering internships for recent graduates for the 2024 session. The internships are available for students related to IR, Law, Economics, and the related fields. The interns will be paid a stipend of $700 for the duration of the internship program, with other perks and benefits.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Development and Digital Policy Internship 2024 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Location: Downtown, Washington DC
- Internship for Recent Graduates
- Deadline: 10th January 2024
The internship provides the following coverage to the selected interns.
- A monthly stipend of $700 for the duration of the internship.
- Five paid vacations for the three months of internship.
- Support of J-1 US Visa and also cover the visa costs.
- Applicants must have experience in the mentioned areas.
- Interest in the values and mission of the foundation.
- Good command of the English language.
- Full-time commitment to the internship.
- Minimum 2 years of University experience.
- Students enrolled in bachelor’s and Master’s programs or Recently graduated from bachelor’s programs can apply.
- Students enrolled in Masters and PhD degree programs are not eligible to apply.
- Conduct Research about the topical issues and current events.
- Manage Contact databases
- Develop Social Media content
- Update the blogs on the website
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Development & Digital Policy Internship application deadline is January 10, 2024.
How to Apply?
The application process to apply for the Development and Digital Policy Internship is online; you need to visit the official website mentioned in this post, fill out the application form, which consists of the basic information, provide an Updated Resume and Cover letter, and submit the application.
To apply, visit the official link given below:
For more details and information on the internship, visit https://us.boell.org/en/internships