How to Study in UK without IELTS 2023? Are you tired of taking the IELTS test repeatedly? Because you are not meeting the international university standards for English language proficiency? Then don’t worry, because today we will only discuss how to Study in the UK without IELTS in 2023.
According to one report, there are almost 700,000 people who take the IELTS exam every year from over 140 countries. The demand for IELTS is increasing due to the English Language becoming a globally spoken and more understood language, so whenever you travel to any native English-speaking country, they ask you for your proficiency in English, for which most countries prefer IELTS.
Most students with excellent or good academic records are left behind due to scoring low in IELTS. For this reason, we decided to put together all of the scholarships and universities in the UK that accept students from anywhere in the world without the IELTS requirement. You can even get a scholarship and study visa without IELTS.
How to Study in Uk without IELTS 2023 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants
- Degree Levels: All Degree Programs
- Host Institutes: Multiple
Also, Check Canadian Scholarships Accepting 6.5 IELTS Bands
Also, Check Government Scholarships without IELTS 2023
What is IELTS?
The IELTS is an acronym for the International English Language Testing System. It is a comprehensive English test that various educational institutions use to assess the ability of the English Language in the following ways;
The test comprises the sections mentioned earlier, and you have to complete the test in a duration time of 3 hours. Your score will be combined at the end of each section.
Study in Uk without IELTS 2023.
In this article, I will try to mention all the available universities that don’t require IELTS as a mandatory English language test. Still, you can also submit any other test with less difficulty level. Don’t forget to read all the available scholarships that are exempt from IELTS, and I will also explain how to get a study visa for the UK without IELTS. Keep reading.
UK Universities without IELTS requirement:
We know that most students who want to pursue higher education want to study in UK universities because the quality of education in its institutions is outstanding. Many well-known and prestigious universities in the UK have provided the best education facilities to students for almost or maybe two centuries. And now, with all the advancement, they finally exempt students from IELTS and accept other alternatives. The universities are as follows;
- Aston University
- Audencia Nantes School of Management
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
- Birmingham City University
- London South Bank University
- Northumbria University
- Portsmouth University
- Robert Gordon University
- Riga Technical University
- Swansea University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of Essex
- The University of Greenwich
- University of Northampton
- University of Plymouth
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Bolton
- University of Bristol
- University of Geneva
- University of Basel
- University of Warwick
UK Scholarships without IELTS 2023.
The following list contains some scholarships that are open to international students who want to pursue higher education in the UK without IELTS;
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Great Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- University of Plymouth UK Scholarship
- Welcome (UK Government) Scholarship
- UK Bristol University Scholarships
- The University of West England Chancellor Scholarship
- University of Westminster Scholarships
- The University of Sussex International Scholarships
- Nottingham Trent University Scholarships
- The University of Birmingham Scholarship
Apply for UK Study Visa without IELTS 2023
Before applying for a study visa for the UK, you must secure admission to one of the universities of the UK with or without a scholarship, and the university must accept you without IELTS. In addition, you will need some main and important documents during the application procedure for a study visa, such as;
- A certified document from the university stating that you are exempt from IELTS and can provide any other alternative to it.
- If they accept, you can also give an online interview to your university to prove your English language proficiency.
- Another way of avoiding IELTS is that if your previous school was English medium and you majored in English Language, then you can apply for admission without IELTS.
- You can also submit any less difficult alternative to IELTS. Such as;
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition.
- Cambridge Test (CAE / CPE)
- Duolingo English Test
Related Post: UK Universities without Application Fees 2023
Follow us on our Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram, & Telegram Group.
Today in this post, we have discussed how to apply for UK institutes without the IELTS requirement. Candidates who are seeking to pursue their education in the UK must go through this post and apply for the opportunity. We hope this post was helpful to you people.