Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023– Are you looking forward to continuing your research studies? But are confused about what is the best opportunity? Don’t worry! Because we have a very generous and special opportunity for you. Now all researchers can complete their research studies in Germany by applying for the Humboldt Research Fellowship program. It is open for the academic year 2023-2024. So apply today and bring the change to your research work.
This opportunity will let you choose from one of the host institutions in Germany. It is a Fully funded fellowship program that supports many researchers from different parts of the world. Every year, it is estimated that around 700 researchers get the opportunity to study for free in Germany. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has about 26000 students in their Alumni community. You can also become of those lucky ones who get the chance to study under one of the renowned and world-class institutes of Germany.
So, If you want to avail yourself of an opportunity where you can conduct your research either in Europe or Germany, then you must not waste this opportunity. Apply today, and if you want more details, then read the whole article for more information.
Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023 Details
- Country: Germany
- Host: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Degree level: Postdoctoral/Research
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Fellowship
- Duration: 6 to 24 months
- Deadline: July/November
Also, Check: Switzerland CERN Administrative Student Program
Also, Check: KAIST EE Camp in South Korea 2023
The Humboldt Research Fellowship program offers many benefits to its fellows, including;
- The fellows will receive a monthly allowance of €2,670. The fellows will receive a sum mobility allowance for the purpose of research trips, conferences, library stays, etc.
- The fellowships will receive medical insurance.
- The fellows will receive a lump sum for travel expenses.
- The fellows will be provided with language fellowship for language courses.
- The fellows will also receive the family allowance.
- Single parents will also receive a flat-rate allowance for their children under 18.
- The fellows will receive a Europe allowance for a research stay at a research institute in another European country.
- The fellows will receive a subsidy towards research costs of up to 800 EUR per month for research in the natural sciences and engineering.
- And 500 EUR for research in the humanities and social sciences.
Humboldt Research Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
If you want to avail yourself of the opportunity of the Humboldt Research Fellowship, then you must fulfill the following criteria;
- All candidates must have obtained a Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
- All candidates must not have received the degree more than 4 years ago.
- All candidates must be good in English and German language.
How to Apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship?
All interested candidates can apply by following the given method below;
- Visit the official website.
- Complete the application form.
- Include all your necessary documents.
- Uploaded the reference letters.
Note: reference letter must be uploaded by the author. You can send the link to the application form, where the designated person will upload the letter, via email.
Apply here: Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023
Today we have posted about the Fully Funded Fellowship opportunity in Germany for international students. All required details are mentioned in this post. If you are interested in this opportunity, give it a complete read and apply.