The application intake for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship is open for the academic year 2024-2025. All international candidates can apply for these postgraduate degree scholarships in Ireland. You can choose from almost any field. The academic year will commence in September 2024.
The government of Ireland has established Postgraduate educational funds in partnership with many other organizations, higher education departments, and foreign affairs. It is time for all researchers to take advantage of this opportunity and continue their research that will help societies in future. It is a great chance for potential researchers to complete their projects in Ireland free of cost. Most of the academic expenses will be covered by the scholarship program.
For more details regarding Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships, please read the detailed information given below.
Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 Details
- Country: Ireland
- Degree level: Postgraduate/Research studies
- Host Organization: Ireland Government
- Type: Funded
- Deadline: 12th October 2023.
Also, Check: Russian Government Scholarships 2024
Ireland Government Scholarship Benefits
The government of Ireland tries to cover as many academic expenses as possible; some of the benefits available for the scholarship recipients are as follows;
- You will receive an 18,500 EUR stipend per year.
- Your tuition fees will be covered.
- You will receive 3,250 EUR per year for research funds.
- You will receive individual prestigious awards.
- You will receive a contribution to the non-European Union fees worth 5,750 EUR per year.
Fields of Study:
- General Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
List of Universities offering Ireland Government Scholarships
- Technological University Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University
- Munster Technological University
- University College Dublin
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- University of Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland
- Trinity College, and many more.
Please read the following criteria for Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships;
- All international candidates are eligible to apply at any age.
- All applicants must clear an online quiz.
- All applicants must submit the application in English or Irish.
- All applicants must possess a master’s degree for PhD programs.
- Fluency in English is a plus point.
- Ensure your application is not rejected more than two times for the scholarship.
- All applicants must not hold any other Irish scholarship.
Also Read About: Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024
How to Apply?
The academic year 2024-2025 application deadline is in 2023, so make sure you apply before the last date. There is an online application procedure via the official website. Register your account on the official website and fill out the respective form with all the details. Give all the required information and apply.
Official website: Ireland Gov scholarships 2023
What is the Timeline of Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships 2023?
The timeline is as follows;
- Application open – 31st August 2023.
- FAQ Deadline – 5th October 2023.
- Application Deadline – 12th October 2023.
- Supervisor deadline – 19th October 2023.
- Research office endorsement deadline – 26th October 2023.
- Final Outcome – April 2024.
- Award start date – 1 September 2024.
What is the duration of the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships 2023?
The duration of the programs is as follows;
- Master’s Research Degree – 1 year
- Structured Research MS Degree – 2 years
- Simple Doctoral Degree – 3 years
- Structured Doctoral Degree – 4 years
So, if you want to study in Ireland and conduct research Degree programs, then apply for Ireland government scholarships and get a chance to study at the top universities of Ireland. Good luck!