Jobs in Europe 2022 for Students
Today we are here with an exciting post, Today we have compiled different Jobs in Europe 2022 for Students. Students from all over the world go to Europe to pursue their higher education. Most of them hope to pursue a side job with their degree to finance their needs, today in this post we will help them in securing their job according to their interest.
Today we are here with the most reasonable side jobs in different countries all over Europe. Scholarships usually cover the tuition fee or some essential finances. Therefore students are to finance their daily needs themselves. Students seeking job opportunities in Europe must go through this post.
The best solution for this problem is to work part-time so that students can sustain their finances. For more details regarding Job in Europe for International Students 2022 check the information given below,
Let’s start with the List of European Career opportunities what are you waiting for? Keep scrolling down.
Also, Check MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
List of European Job Opportunities 2022-23
Jobs in Switzerland
Students who have a valid student visa can work 15 hours per week. A proper work permit will be required if you want to work more. Some of the best part-time jobs are:
- English Language Tutor: 30 CHF per hour.
- Student Ambassador: 21 CHF per hour.
- Call center agent 22 CHF per hour.
Jobs in Sweden
Students can work in Sweden without a work permit, and there are no work hour limits. Some highly paid part-time jobs are listed below:
- Dog Walker: 115-210 KR per hour
- Bartender: 117 KR per hour
- Library Staff: 203 KR per hour.
Jobs in Spain
International students in Spain should have a student visa and a residence permit to be eligible to work. The word limit is a maximum of 20 hours per week. Some good part-time jobs are:
- Driver: 15 euros per hour.
- Security Guard: 20 euros per hour.
- Bookkeeper: 12 euros per hour.
Jobs in Portugal
Students can work up to 20 hours a semester if they have a student visa or a valid residence permit.
- Language Teacher: 15 Euros per hour
- Teacher Assistant: 14 euros per hour
- Front desk receptionist: 11 euros per hour
Jobs in Poland
Students from all over the world can quickly work full-time in Poland as no permit is required, nor is there a work hour limit.
- Delivery boy: 12 PLN per hour
- Library assistant: 25 PLN per hour
- Bookshop bookseller: 25 PLN per hour
Jobs in Norway
Students can work in Norway during their first year at the university. A work permit will be required if they want to work after their 1st year. The word limit is 20 hours per week; however, they can work full time during their semester break.
- Gas Station Worker: the average pay is 130 NOK per hour.
- Nanny: the average pay is 136 NOK per hour.
- Vet Assistant: the average pay is 130 NOK per hour.
Jobs in Italy
Italy allows students to work 4 hours per day, and they cannot work full time during their semester break. Some highly paid part-time jobs are:
- Babysitter: 14 Euros per hour.
- Supermarket employee: 15 Euros per hour.
- Newspaper distributor: 12 Euros per hour.
- Boutique Assistant: 13 Euros per hour
Jobs in Iceland
A work permit is required for international students in Iceland, which allows them to work 15 hours per week during a semester.
- Substitute teacher: the average pay is 2.998 ISK per hour.
- Administrative clerks: 2.528 ISK per hour.
- Housekeeper: 2 ISK per hour.
- Servers: 1.789 ISK per hour.
Jobs in Germany
International students can work part-time in Germany while pursuing their education. Students can only work for 20 hours per week. Some highly paid part-time jobs are:
- Library Supervisor: 21 euros per hour.
- Translator: 19 euros per hour
- Bartender: 8 euros per hour
- Tutor: 13 euros per hour
- Support staff: 11 euros per hour.
- Academic student assistant: 25 euros per hour.
Jobs in France
International students that are residing in France can work part-time. However, some universities may not allow it. Students can work up to 20 hours per week.
- Museum job: 10 euros per hour.
- Personal tutor: 15 euros per hour.
- Dog walker: 11 euros per hour.
- Cashier: 15 euros per hour
- Retail outlet: 10 euros per hour
Jobs in Austria
International students that are pursuing their education in Austria can work part-time. No work permit is required as a valid student visa is only needed. Students can work 20 hours per week (for masters) and 10 hours a week (for bachelors).
- Tutoring foreign languages: 20 euros per hour.
- Hotel staff: 21 euros per hour.
- Cashiers: 11 euros per hour.
- Bartenders: 12 euros per hour.
Documents Required for Study Visa in Europe:
The following documents are required for the Students visa:
- Valid Passport
- Filled documents of the Visa Application
- Acceptance Letter from European University
- Financial Statement
- Complete information about Family and relatives in the form
- Paid Tuition Fee Proof
- Document attesting residence permit in a country of stay
- English language test
Students can be asked for more documents as per their requirements.
Also, Check Denmark Government Scholarships 2022
Also, Check Italian Scholarships 2022-23 | Fully Funded
Jobs in Europe 2022 for Students
We hope the post regarding Jobs in Europe for Students 2022 was helpful for you people, For more exciting opportunities visit Youth Opportunity.