Applications are now open for the KAIST University Spring Scholarship 2024. All international candidates are invited to apply for international graduate programs and get a chance to study in South Korea. Students from across the world are welcome and encouraged to apply for these scholarships and experience higher standards and quality of education.
KAIST University Scholarships are Fully Funded; You can pursue your Master’s and PhD degree programs under the scholarships and obtain an advanced degree from a well-known and prestigious university in South Korea.
Moreover, Korea is gaining popularity in many sectors; education is one of them. It tries to provide the best quality and standards of education that will help them achieve recognition worldwide. International students are also exempted from IELTS, making studying there easier.
The KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) University is situated in Daejeon, South Korea. It provides you with a scholarship for the duration of your selected study program. So, if you are interested in applying for the KAIST University Spring semester program, don’t wait and apply today before you run out of time. For more details, continue reading.
KAIST University Spring Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Degree level: Masters/PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 14th September 2023.
Also, Check Kadir Has University Scholarship 2023
KAIST University Scholarship Benefits
KAIST University offers Fully funded scholarships to international students. Therefore, they will provide all the students with the following benefits;
- Tuition fee exemption for Master’s students for the duration of 4 semesters.
- Tuition fee exemption for Masters-PhD degree students for the duration of 10 semesters.
- Tuition fee exemption for Ph.D. degree students for the duration of 8 semesters.
- Monthly stipend of up to KRW 350,000 for Master’s degree students.
- Monthly stipend of up to KRW 400,000 for PhD degree students.
- Health insurance facility
- Benefits of working as a part-time candidate.
To be eligible for the KAIST University Spring semester scholarships, all international students must fulfil the following criteria;
- Must hold international citizenship. South Korean nationals are not eligible.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree to be admitted to Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs.
- If you require an English Proficiency test waiver, you must request it in the application form.
- If you have completed your previous education in English medium institutes, you are exempted from EPT.
Also, Check: Helmut Vieth Scholarship in Austria 2024
How to apply for the KAIST University Scholarship?
To apply for the KAIST University Spring Scholarships, all international candidates must fill out the application form available on the official website of KAIST University (link attached below).
Official website: Application Form KAIST 2024
What is the Timeline of KAIST University Spring Scholarships 2024?
The Timeline is as follows;
- Online application – 14th September 2023.
- Documents submission – 25th September 2023.
- Application status – September 1st to September 2nd, 2023.
- Scholarship review – 30th October 2023.
- Final decision – 15th December 2023.
- Beginning of Spring semester – 26th February 2024.
What is the application fee of KAIST University?
The application fee for the KAIST University Scholarships is $80 (80,000 KRW).
What fields of study are available at KAIST University under the 2024 scholarships?
The following fields of study are available under the scholarships;
- Natural Science
- Life Science and Bioengineering
- Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Business (Daejeon Campus)
- Business (Seoul Campus)
What is the medium of instruction at KAIST University?
The medium of instruction at KAIST University is over 80% to 90% English.
So, if you wish to study in South Korea, KAIST University (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is one of the best institutes in SK. You can acquire a scholarship and study with no financial burdens. So read the whole article and apply today as the deadline is approaching.
Office website: KAIST University Scholarships 2024