Application call for the Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship 2024! Do you want to avail yourself of a medical degree program easily? Then why don’t you visit China? Because you can find many medical-related pogroms there. We have a similar opportunity for all of you. Now you can apply for Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship and find your medical career easily with less or no constraints.
Kaohsiung Medical University is based in Taiwan, China. It welcomes all bachelor’s and master’s degree students to pursue their medical degrees at one of the leading universities in Taiwan, China. These scholarships allow you to learn and develop China’s cultural and language skills. You also get exposure to advanced and unique medical techniques, equipment and tools.
Moreover, Kaohsiung Medical University scholarships are Fully Funded, giving you a chance to visit China and get your medical degree with no financial worries. KMU is the first private university that offers scholarships and has the best educational and research standards. The medical institute comprises many departments and colleges.
So, if you wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate Degree, or Medical Degree, this could be your chance. Please read the whole article for more information and details of the application process and apply today.
Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship 2024 Details
- Country: Taiwan, China
- Host Institute: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Degree level: Bachelor/Graduate/Doctorate
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarship
- Deadline: 13th October 2023.
Also, Check: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2024
The Kaohsiung Medical University scholarships give all its students the following benefits;
- The benefit of full tuition fee coverage
- The benefit of a monthly stipend
- The benefit of the accommodation facility
- The benefit of enriching the knowledge in your area of interest
- The benefit of exploring Taiwan and its culture.
Types of KMU Scholarships:
- Type A – NTD 200,000 to 260,000 per year.
- Type B – NTD 80,000 to 140,000 per year.
- Type C – NTD 70,000 to 80,000 per year.
To be eligible for the Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship, all students must consider the following criteria;
- All students must have a recognized degree by the Ministry of Education.
- All students must meet the requirements of international student studies criteria.
- All students must have a strong academic record.
- All overseas Chinese students can apply through the university entrance committee or directly through the university.
- All students who have a permanent residency in Macao or Hong Kong for over 8 years can apply for medical school of dentistry.
- All students must also have a relevant degree according to their study program.
The application deadline for the KMU Scholarship in Taiwan is 13th October 2023
Also, Apply for EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024
How to Apply?
To apply for any degree program at the Kaohsiung Medical University, you can follow the given method;
- Visit the official website of the university through the link attached below.
- Choose your desired program.
- Register your account on the website.
- Apply for up to three programs.
- Read all the terms and agree.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Upload all documents.
- Submit the application fee.
- Provide two references.
- And submit the application form.
Official website: Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarships