Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 – If you have recently completed your undergraduate studies and looking for some scholarships that will support your Master’s degree program, then you must read this post. Today we are here with the Fully Funded scholarship in Holland for international students.
Maastricht University offers many scholarships, and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science fund some. All international students are welcome to join Maastricht University and study in the Netherlands. International candidates who don’t belong to European Union countries are encouraged to apply for the Master’s Degree program at Maastricht University.
The duration of a one-year Masters is 13 months, whereas the duration of the two-year Masters’s program is 25 months. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program that intends to cover all your expenses related to the program. The selection process is quite complicated because a number of students apply for the scholarship, and only 2% are selected, and that is so based on academic excellence. If you have potential and meet all the requirements and criteria, you can be one of the many lucky students who will get a chance to study at Maastricht University.
The Maastricht University is ranked 8th best in the Times Higher Education World ranking. If you need more details about the Maastricht University Scholarships, read the article to the end; you will find all details regarding the scholarship scheme.
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Host University: Maastricht University
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Outside European Union
- Deadline: 1st February 2023
Also, Check Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2023
Benefits of Maastricht University Scholarships
The Maastricht University Scholarships are fully funded and offer many benefits for their students; these benefits include;
- Full Tuition Fees Coverage
- Cost Coverage of pre-academic training
- Living allowance of up to €12,350 for the 13-month-long program
- Living allowance of up to €23,750 for the 25 month long Masters program
- Visa application cost of €207
- Health insurance
Field of Study at Maastricht University
Following are the course and fields of studies that are being offered at Maastricht University in the 2023 session;
Faculty of Arts and Social sciences:
- Arts and Heritage
- Modern political Culture
- Research Master European Studies
- European studies on science, technology, society
- European Public Policy
- Contemporary literature
- International Relations
- Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Culture of Arts Science and Technology
Faculty of Law:
- LLM European Law and Market Integration
- LLM European Law and Governance
- LLM General program
- LLM Criminology and Law
- LLM Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM human rights
- LLM Forensics
- LLM European and international tax law
- LLM Custom and International Supply Chain
- LLM International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM Tax and Technology
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences:
- Global Health
- Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- Governance, leadership in European Public Health
- Health Education and Promotion
- Health and Rehabilitation
- Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Work, Health, Career
- MSc Sports and Nutrition
- Health Food Innovation Management
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
- MSc System Biology
- MSc Imaging and Engineering
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience:
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics:
- MSc Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Digital Business and Economics
- Public Policy and Human Development
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for Maastricht University Scholarships, such as;
- All applicants must belong to outside the European Union countries.
- All applicants must not hold dual nationality.
- All applicants must meet the criteria for obtaining a work visa and work permit from the Netherlands.
- All applicants must apply for the Master’s Degree program of the 2023-2024 session.
- All applicants must meet the requirements and criteria of the program they are applying for.
- All applicants must not have applied to any University in the Netherlands.
- All applicants who have completed their exchange programs in the Netherlands are eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
- The age of the applicants must not exceed 35 years.
- All applicants must have great academic qualifications.
To apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship for the Master’s degree program, you will need the following documents;
- Motivation Letter
- Contact details
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of academic excellence
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of financial needs
The last date for submitting the application for the Maastricht University Scholarship is 1st February 2023.
Related Post: Top 10 Scholarships to Study in UAE 2023
How to Apply for Maastricht University?
- All students will need to register themselves for the Maastricht University Scholarship on the official website of the University.
- Applicants must upload all the documents in Docx and Pdf format.
- Apply through Studielink; you will receive a student ID number, which will be later used in the Scholarship application form.
- Submit all the documents before the deadline.
Official website: Maastricht University Scholarships Official Link