McDonald Fellowships 2023 – Have you been looking for a better fund that will cover your financial need and let you do the research work you have started? Then, you can apply for the Mcdonald Fellowships and continue your research. The Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF) is funding the Mcdonald Fellowship in memory of Ian McDonald. You can enjoy your research work for years without any stress or expenses. All applicants from low-income backgrounds can now study in great research institutions outside their home countries.
The participants will get a chance to work with professionals and other researchers and will get an opportunity to share ideas. Both early-stage researchers and in the middle of the research can apply and continue their work on Multiple Sclerosis. You can take advantage of completing your work and make bonds and relations with other developing countries.
Multiple Sclerosis is a central nervous system disease that can cause various bodily dysfunctions and disbalance human life. MSIF is trying to decrease the number of people affected by this disease. They are trying to fund as many researchers as possible so that together they can provide any solution or prevention. If you think you are the one who can make a change in your country and the world by taking this opportunity, then you must not waste your time.
Moreover, participants will have to share their ideas and work with the supervisors at the end of the first year; if cleared, they will be given another year to complete their research program. We have covered all the details of this fellowship, so if you plan to apply, you must read the full article for more detailed information.
McDonald Fellowships 2023 Details
- Country: Open to Different Countries
- Degree level: Researcher
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: fellowships
- Deadline: 30th June 2023.
Also, Check Canadian Scholarships Accepting 6.5 IELTS Bands
Also, Check Fully Funded Switzerland Scholarships without IELTS 2023
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships for Researchers 2023.
The McDonald Fellowships is offering the following benefits to the winner of the program;
- Grants worth around GBP 30,000 per year
- The grant intends to cover the living expenses and travel costs.
- The host institution will also receive an amount of GBP 2,000 per year.
- All participants will be able to work in an advanced environment with rich knowledge of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Researchers will get a chance to reach their goals and obtain solutions.
- All applicants from developing countries will be able to work in advanced technology and laboratories.
- All applicants will also get a chance to create social networking and increase career opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria McDonald Fellowships
There are specific criteria which need to be fulfilled before applying for the McDonald Fellowships for Researchers, such as;
- All applicants must be at the postgraduate level.
- All applicants must have at least MSc or PhD/MD level degree in the relevant field.
- All applicants must belong to low-income or middle-income countries, as the World Bank defines.
- All applicants must be performing research in the area related to Multiple Sclerosis.
- MSIF grant must support the project of study in another country.
- You must submit three reference letters from three different referees.
- You must submit a supporting statement from the host organization.
The applications deadline for McDonald Fellowships is 30th June 2023
The following points will take you through the application process for McDonald Fellowships for Researchers 2023. Such as;
- You must apply online.
- Before applying, please consider your eligibility.
- Submit all the required documents in exact numbers.
- Fill out the application form, and don’t empty the space for any required fields.
- Ensure the application form is filled out completely and then submit it.
- All applicants must apply before the deadline (30th June 2023).
For more details and application, visit the official link given below:
Official website: Mcdonald fellowship 2023
Related Post: Government Scholarships without IELTS 2023SCHOLARSHIPS
In this post, we have mentioned one of the famous fellowship programs for international students. We hope the position regarding the McDonald’s fellowship was helpful to you people. Read the complete details and apply for the program.
Follow us on our Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram, & Telegram Group.