The application window for McGill University Scholarships 2024 is now open. All interested students are now invited to apply for the scholarships and get a chance to study in Canada. Students from any nationality are welcome to pursue their graduate and doctoral degree programs. McGill University is going to provide fully-funded 60 scholarships to deserving students whereas 20 scholarships are also available under the category of partially funded scholarships.
McGill University is committed to provide quality standards of education. It is among the top and leading universities in the world. It is a public university and local in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It offers scholarships to talented international students and give them an opportunity to succeed and study in any field their interest.
Moreover, the aim of the scholarships is to fund the talented students so that they can fulfil their educational needs. McGill University offers need-based and merit-based scholarships. Students of undergraduate degree programs can also apply but they will not need any separate application process for financial aid because they will be selected for the scholarship automatically.
So, if you want to apply for Canada, then read this article for more information regarding the application process of McGill University Scholarships.
Details of McGill University Scholarships 2024 in Canada
- Country: Canada
- Host Institute: McGill University
- Degree level: Masters/PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: varies for each program
McGill University Scholarships offers 60 fully funded scholarships, therefore it will give you the following benefits:
- Tuition fee coverage
- Monthly stipend of up to $2000
- Entrance scholarship of up to $3000
- And other fees.
To be eligible for the scholarships at McGill University, you must check the criteria of each program, but in general you can go through the following:
- If you are applying for undergraduate programs, you must have a high school secondary education.
- If you are applying for Master’s degree, you must have bachelor’s degree.
- You must be proficient in English.
- You must have maintained at least 3.0/4.0 CGPA.
- You must meet the eligibility requirements of the each degree program.
Areas of Study:
- Agricultural Economics
- Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Animal Science
- Art History
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- Bioinformatics (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Biological and Biomedical Engineering (BBME)
- Bioresource Engineering
- Chemical Biology (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Development Studies Option (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- East Asian Studies
- Educational and Counselling Psychology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- European Studies (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Experimental Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- French Language and Literature
- Gender and Women’s Studies (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- History and Classical Studies
- Human Genetics
- Human Nutrition
- Information Studies
- Institute for the Study of International Development
- Integrated Studies in Education
- Islamic Studies
- Joint Ph.D./Cotutelles
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Language Acquisition (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- M.B.A. (Executive)
- M.B.A./B.C.L./LL.B. (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- M.D.,C.M./M.B.A. (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- M.S.W./B.C.L./LL.B. (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Management (doctoral programs)
Find more here.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships?
To apply, you must visit the official website, check their programs, read the eligibility and apply accordingly. These link to the official website is attached below.
Official website: McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2024
What is the deadline of McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2024?
The application deadlines may vary by programs therefore you must check the deadline of your respective program.
The application window for winter academic session at McGill University is now open. So, apply today and get a chance to be selected under the fully funded scholarships and pursue your masters or doctoral programs. Good luck!