Applications are now open for the Miami University Presidential Fellowship 2024. It is available for all international candidates who wish to continue their education in the USA. Now, you can apply for the Undergraduate Degree program and study at the leading University of Miami. It is known for transformative, diverse, and vibrant academics. More than 16,000 students from across the globe are currently studying there.
Miami University is one of the top research universities in the USA. It brings together talented students and esteemed faculty that help all the students to practice and stimulate challenging courses. There are more than 180 undergraduate programs available at the University of Miami. You can choose any field of interest and study under the fellowship program.
There are 15 scholarships available for bright and talented individuals. Each student will get the full benefits of the Presidential Fellowship Program. You don’t have to worry about educational expenses if you have the potential to acquire your academic goals. So, if you want to study at Miami University, read this article to learn more about the application process.
Miami University Presidential Fellowship 2024 Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: University of Miami
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2023.
Also, Check: 2024 Global Korea Scholarship
Also, Check: Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships 2024
The Presidential Fellows Program (PFP) offered by the University of Miami is a fully funded program and gives the following benefits to the selected students;
- The fellowship will cover tuition fees for the complete 8-semester program.
- The fellowship will cover accommodation.
- The fellowship will provide meals.
- The fellowship will provide an academic enrichment stipend of up to $5,000
- The fellowship will give you a chance to study for free in the USA.
- High-school records/transcripts.
- Portfolio/concept documents.
- ACT/SAT scores (optional).
- One recommendation letter from a school counselor or academic teacher.
- Confirmation of interest in the Miami Honors program.
- Students from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply for Miami University Presidential Fellowship.
- Students of the US are also eligible to apply.
- Students must apply for a first-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Students must present excellent academic records.
- Students must maintain a 3.5 CGPA throughout their study program.
- Students must show leadership potential.
- Students must apply through the common application form and then for the Honors program.
The results will be announced in mid-March 2024.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Presidential Fellows Program (PFP) at the University of Miami, you can follow the given steps;
- Visit the official website of the University of Miami via the link attached below.
- Apply first through the common application.
- Then, Fill out the Honors program application form.
- Choose your area of interest.
- Complete the essay.
- And submit the form.
Official Website: Miami University Presidential Fellowship
If you wish to study an undergraduate degree program in the USA, apply for a fully funded Presidential Fellows Program (PFP) at the University of Miami and study for free in the USA. Good luck.