For all the students who are looking for scholarship opportunities in Canada, we are here with an exciting opportunity! Application call for the Montreal University Scholarships 2024 for international students. Students can apply for the Winter 2023, Summer 2023, Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 sessions.
The University of Montreal offers a wide range of academic fields and majors; it is one of the second-largest public universities in Canada. The institute offers more than 600-degree programs for the Undergraduate and Graduate students. If you are looking to pursue a Master’s, Undergraduate and PhD degree program in Canada that is fully funded, you should not miss out on Montreal University Scholarships.
In this post, we will share all the details regarding the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024, so stay with us, read the complete details, and submit the applications.
About the University of Montreal
Université de Montréal is one of the leading research universities located in Canada. According to the QS ranking, it ranks #141 in the world. The institute offers over 650 undergraduate and Graduate programs, including 71 doctoral programs.
The institute offers a UdeM exemption scholarship program for international students to attract the best-talented students worldwide to attend the finest research universities.
Montreal University Scholarships 2024 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institute: Montreal University
- Degree Program: BS, MS & PhD
- Program Available: 650
Also, Check: Russia World Youth Festival 2024
Also, Check: OBAMA Foundation Scholarship 2024
For Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit
For Graduate Degree Programs
- Non-research: $10,474.65 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $232.77 per credit
- Research: $10,347.75 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,449.25 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $229.95 per credit
For PhD Degree Programs
- $22,241.25 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $494.25 per credit
- International students are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time degree program at the University of Montreal.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Please check the application deadline here
How to Apply?
- Apply for admission; make sure you apply before the application deadline.
- Check the admission requirements for the study program.
- After applying, receive your admission notice.
- Your application will be evaluated to determine the eligibility and scholarship amount.
For more details and to apply, visit the official link given below: