ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023 – If you have some leadership skills and want to engage better with public sector organizations, then you must apply for an ODI Fellowship Program. This fellowship is available for an individual who belongs to middle and low-income countries, including Asia, Africa, the Pacific, the Caribbean, and the Western Balkans. It is a great opportunity to work with professionals and learn in the areas of health, planning, finance, education, statistics, central banks, and regulatory bodies. In short, it is a great chance for all economists to learn the tactics of competing in this challenging world.
Additionally, the ODI fellowship is a fully funded scheme offered to economists and statisticians with interest in growth and development. It is an independent, global think tank that provides a better sense of resilience. This program gives you an opportunity to work against injustice and inequality. It is a two-year fellowship program that also grants yearly stipends to its fellows and also provides housing. It allows its fellows to develop fresh ideas, challenge orthodoxies and take the risks they need to succeed.
So, if you are interested in working for the cause of the societies and want to bring about a change in your perspective and society just, then this is the right time and opportunity to apply. All you need to do is check out all the details given in this article and apply whenever you feel is the right time. But make sure you apply prior to the deadline.
ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023 Details
- Country: Countries in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific, and the Western Balkans.
- Host Organization: Overseas Development Institute
- Degree level: Masters/Ph.D. Level.
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Fellowship
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 27th April 2023
ODI Fellowship Scheme Benefits
The fellows receive the following amount of stipend over the period of two years;
- For the first year, fellows receive GBP 21,000.
- For the second year, fellows receive GBP 23,000.
- Housing allowance is also provided.
Read the eligibility criteria of the ODI Fellowship Scheme given below;
- Candidates can apply from any country in the world.
- If you have a master’s or Ph.D. degree in the field of economics, statistics, or any other related field, then you are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- You must be proficient in English.
- You can also receive the fellowship after the completion of your postgraduate degree.
- Work experience in the relevant field is required.
- Must demonstrate an interest in strengthening public policies.
- You must be able to analyze the data and information.
- You must be flexible to learn and adopt change.
- You must be able to solve problems.
- You must be able to have time management skills.
- Closing Date: 27 April 2023
- Interview: 19 – 21 June 2023
- Assessment: 19 – 21 June 2023
Also, Check: Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023
Also, Check: European Union Volunteering Program 2023
How to apply for the ODI Fellowship Scheme?
The application process for ODI Fellowship Scheme is online. Visit the official website and register yourself. After registering, you will need to complete the application form within seven days of registration. All fields need to be filled in carefully and submitted.
The link is given below: ODI Fellowship Registration 2023
Official website: ODI Fellowship