Applications are now open to apply for Qatar University Scholarships 2024. These scholarships are open for the Spring 2024 semester. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for the scholarships. Qatar University also offers scholarships to Qatari students. Now, you can study graduate courses free of cost at the largest and oldest University in Qatar.
Qatar University Scholarships are available for Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, and Pharma programs. The University approaches welcoming students from across the world by adapting different methods that assist applicants from outside and inside Qatar to enroll in a wide variety of programs at any academic level.
Qatar University Scholarships are fully funded and cover all of the financial requirements of the selected students. You will also get support services from the QU throughout your courses. It is a great chance for international students to study in a supportive environment and meet other students from different backgrounds.
Moreover, students who are non-Arabic can study their programs in English. So, if you are interested in studying in Qatar and embark on a free-of-cost educational journey, then you must apply for spring semester Qatar University Graduate Scholarships. For more details, read below.
Qatar University Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: Doha, Qatar.
- Host Institute: Qatar University
- Degree level: Masters/PhD/diploma/PharmaD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 5th October 2023.
Also, Check: OHCHR Indigenous Fellowship Program 2024
Qatar University Scholarships Benefits
The following benefits will be provided to each selected student under the Qatar University Graduate Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- On-campus housing provision
- Textbook expenses exemption
- Annual round-trip airfare coverage
- English taught programs
- Wide range of academic disciplines and majors
- A chance to explore Qatar and its diverse culture.
- Students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Students from Qatar are also eligible to apply.
- Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in order to apply for further studies.
- Students can only apply for two programs per semester. You will only get selected for one program.
- Students must obtain a residence ID card if they apply from international countries.
- Students must have obtained at least a 3.0/4.0 CGPA in order to apply for PhD programs.
- Students must present the GRE or GMAT for Ph.D. programs.
- Students must meet the criteria of the respective program or college.
- Students must obtain a 2.8 CGPA to apply for a Master’s degree program.
- Official Transcripts
- Graduation Statement
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Qatar ID card copy
- Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their Passport
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Online admission opening – 27th August 2023.
- Last Date to Apply – 5th October 2023.
- Deadline to Submit Documents – 21st December 2023.
- Admission Decision – 28th December 2023.
- Classes Begin – 21st January 2024.
- Last Date of Defer Admission – 23rd January 2024.
- Last Date of Add/Drop Period – 25th January 2024.
Also, Check: (1500) Russian Government Scholarships 2024
How to Apply?
To apply for the Qatar University Graduate Scholarships, please click the link below and start your online application for the desired program.
Official website: Apply for Qatar University Scholarships
So, if you want to study graduate degree programs in Qatar, then apply for Qatar University Scholarships and study free of cost. Studying English-taught programs and getting an education in a supportive environment is a great opportunity.