Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 – The All time prestigious and one of the popular scholarships is now open for all interested students. Now all international candidates can apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University and fulfill their dream of studying at one of the top universities in the world. It is the oldest Scholarship program that is maybe the most popular among all the students around the world.
Rhodes Scholarships offers two scholarship programs for international students. One is Rhodes global scholarship, and the other is Rhodes Scholarship which is available for the Rhodes constituencies across the world. The Global Scholarship is available for those students who don’t belong to the eligible constituencies. So you may say that Rhodes is now available to every other student around the world.
Rhodes Scholarship was established in 1902 in the will of Cecil Rhodes. It is a fully funded scholarship program that offers almost all the educational-related expenses to the students. The aim of the scholarship is to support exceptional students from different constituencies who will get the opportunity to study at the world-class institute of Oxford University.
Rhodes Scholarship is available for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs, and students can enroll in a full-time program. Every year, 95 students are given the opportunity to avail themselves of this wonderful Rhodes scholarship program. If you think you are the one, then you must start your application today. All other details are mentioned below.
Details of Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: Oxford University
- Degree level: Masters/PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: July to October 2023.
Also, Check International Scholarships without IELTS 2023
Also, Check Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023
Rhodes Scholarships Benefits
Rhodes scholarship program is a very generous program, and it offers plenty of benefits to its recipients. These benefits include;
- All college and University fees
- Living stipend of up to £18,180 per year
- Settling in allowance
- Two economy class tickets *to and from the UK*
- Health insurance
- Full Visa support
- Commonwealth Caribbean (Anguilla, Antigua, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Montserrat, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, and, the Turks and Caicos Islands)
- East Africa (Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi)
- Hong Kong SAR
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Southern Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini)
- United Arab Emirates
- United States (50 states of the US, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories of American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
- West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo)
The following eligibility criteria are applicable to all international students who belong to the constituencies mentioned above. So, before applying, please read the following bullets;
- Every applicant must fulfill the residency and citizenship requirements of the Rhodes constituency.
- Every applicant must be between 18 to 24 years.
- Every applicant must have completed their undergraduate degree programs.
- Every applicant must have obtained a degree with a first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Every applicant must exceed or at least meet the requirements of the chosen full-time degree/course at Oxford University.
- Every applicant must meet the English language Proficiency requirements as defined by the university.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships 2023?
The application process may differ from constituency to constituency. So every applicant must need to visit their respective country’s eligibility and requirement page and read all the information. You will find a way to apply for the scholarship in your respective country.
Apply here: Rhodes Scholarships Official Link