RIPS Summer Internship 2023 – Want to avail yourself of this great opportunity in the USA? Then you must consider applying to the RIPS Summer Internship Program in 2023. If you are interested in computer sciences, mathematics, and relevant fields, you should take this internship to increase your abilities and skills. It is a Fully Funded Internship program that covers your expenses entirely. Why wait if you can access knowledge with no or fewer expenses?
The Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS) aims to work together in teams to create a real-world through the projects initiated by organizations and industrial giants. These projects help industries in making better choices for the future and development of the country’s industrial sector. Your hard work, under the supervision of mentors, will not only support and resolve industrial issues but also nourish your skills and help you shortly.
The RIPS Summer Internship Program in the USA provides young researchers a chance to prove their intellectual abilities and come forward to aid the development of the world. It is a Fully Funded Internship program sponsored by UCLA. The program is nine weeks long and includes numerous benefits for the internees. All interns are supposed to stay at the UCLA campus (University of California, Los Angeles) and will work at IPAM. After completing the RIPS Summer Internship Program, all interns will be asked to express their work experience; this way, future interns will take note of the experience and recommendations from their previous interns.
Moreover, RIPS enables the brilliant minds of their interns to enhance their careers and nourish their professional skills. You will experience working with diverse cultural groups, which also helps you understand the other side of the world. You get to participate in various research and academic activities that modify your knowledge. Furthermore, all students will learn how to report, manage skills, leadership skills, presentation skills, and time management skills. Overall, this internship program will benefit not only your educational journey but also your physical journey. You must go through the whole post to know more about this opportunity.
RIPS Summer Internship 2023 Details
- Country: USA
- Institute: The Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM)
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: RIPS Summer Internship 2023
- Duration: 9 weeks (June 20th to August 18th)
- Deadline: February 13th, 2023.
Also, Check Erasmus Mundus Internships 2023
Also, Check FAO Internship without IELTS 2023
Benefits of RIPS Internship
The RIPS summer internship program gives some of the following benefits to the students;
- Stipends if worth $4,000
- Accommodation at the UCLA campus
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to visit sites with the sponsors
- Partial support for traveling to selective conferences
- Visa sponsorship.
- Round-trip to Los Angeles.
- All international candidates are eligible to apply for the RIPS.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- All applicants must be recently graduated or undergraduate students.
How to Apply?
The application process is online, but to know about the application procedure, follow the steps below;
- Go to the official website of the RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023.
- You must log in to their account for the application process.
- You must enter your two reference writers.
- Click on the submit button; you will be directed to the RIPS application form.
- Fill out the form, and upload all required documents.
- Now submit the application form. You will receive a notification of your submission.
- An updated Resume
- Academic Transcripts
Related Post ETH Summer Internship in Switzerland 2023
The last date for the submission of an application for the RIPS Summer internship in the United States of America is February 13th, 2023
To apply, visit the website of the official RIPS Internship below:
Today we posted about the RIPS Internships in the USA for international students. If you are looking for internship programs in the United States, take advantage of this opportunity.