Applications are now invited to apply for Russian Government Scholarships 2024. These scholarships are open for the academic year of 2024-2025. All international candidates can apply for Open Doors scholarships offered by the government of Russia. As the title suggests, these scholarships are an open-door opportunity for international students to come and be admitted to any Russian university of their interest.
Russian Government open doors scholarships are organized by the Russian Federation for the fifth time in a row. It gives all talented students an opportunity to study for free in Russia. You can apply for either a master’s or doctoral degree program. You have a choice to select any of the 500 universities in Russia. Moreover, 21 of these universities are leading and well-known institutions.
All international candidates have a chance to study any major or academic course because Russian Government Scholarships offer support for all academic fields. You can also choose a medium of instruction of your choice, e.g., English or Russian. These scholarships also support students to take Russian language courses if needed.
So, if you are interested in studying in Russia, take your chance for early admission to a tuition-free program at one of Russia’s best and leading universities. For further details regarding the application process, please read the information below.
Details of Russian Government Scholarships 2024.
- Country: Russia
- Host Institute: Multiple Russian Universities
- Host Organization: Russian Federation
- Degree level: Masters/Doctoral programs
- Type: Tuition-Free
- Deadline: 10th December 2023.
Also, Check Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024
Fields & Majors
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences,
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical and Materials Sciences
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Management
- Political and International Studies
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Engineering and Technology
- You will study for free in Russia.
- You can study any major or academic course of your choice.
- You can apply for master’s and doctoral programs in any field.
- You can choose from a pool of leading universities of your choice and study for free.
- You are not required to submit any participation fee.
- After winning a scholarship, you enter any degree program without taking an entrance test.
- You can either study in English or Russian language.
- You get a chance to explore Russia and its culture.
To be eligible for the Russian government open door Scholarship programs, all candidates must take a look at the following criteria;
- All candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- All Russian citizens residing outside Russia are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates must submit all the required documents.
- For further information, please download the complete rules.(pdf format)
How to Apply for a Russian Government Scholarship?
The process of applying for the Russian Government Open Doors scholarships is online. Please follow the given method and apply;
- Visit the official website of Open Doors scholarships.
- Scroll down and select any subject.
- After being redirected to the next page, scroll a little and choose any field of interest.
- You will see the Participating Universities will appear.
- Select the University and choose any program of your interest under the open-door Scholarships.
- You will see the apply button. Click on it.
- And start the application process.
Official Link: Open Doors Russian Scholarships
Also, Check: Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2024
What is the Timeline of Russian Government Scholarships 2024?
- Registration: 15th September 2023
- Portfolio filling: 15th September to 10th December 2023.
- Deadline for Portfolio filling: 10th December 2023.
- The first round of grading Portfolio: 11th to 19th December 2023.
- The final announcement of the first round: 22nd December 2023.
Which documents will I need for the first stage?
All international candidates must submit Only motivational letters and education-level proof. You cannot submit your portfolio and participate in the second stage without providing them. The motivational letter must be typed (or copied and then pasted from a document) into the corresponding form. Educational documents are uploaded to the corresponding fields.
So, if you are interested in applying for Russian government scholarships, then take part in open-door Scholarships and get a chance to study for free at any Russian university. Good luck!