Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 – It is to announce application is now open to apply for the Sister2Sister Exchange program. This is a Fully Funded exchange program to the United States of America. All Female nationals of Pakistan are invited to submit the application for the Fully Funded US Exchange program 2023. The aim of the program is to prepare talented young women with academic and professional networking to empower them for the future. The program allows young women from Pakistan to get experience in the international academic system in different academic fields under the mentorship of professionals in the fields.
SISTER2SISTER Exchange is a fully funded program in the United States of America only female candidates belonging from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for this program. The program covers Travel Costs, Accommodation, Meals, and stipends are also offered. The program aims to empower the women of Pakistan and break the cultural barriers that restrict women to excel higher in careers. The program equips women with Confidence, Academic and professional, Social and political skills.
Female candidates who are enrolled in the 3rd or 4 the year of the undergraduate degree programs are encouraged to submit the application for the Sister2Sister Exchange program to the USA.
For furthermore information about the Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA, check the information given below and apply. Do you know the SUSI Exchange program to the USA is also accepting applications for the Academic year of 2023? If you are interested you may apply here: SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in USA
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 Details
- Country: USA
- Gender: Female
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 31st October 2022
Also, Check UNDP Summer Internship 2023 | Application Online
Also, Check World Bank Winter Internship 2023
Fields of Interest
- Science and Technology
- International Affairs
- Gender Studies
- Data Science
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Engineering (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, software engineering, etc.)
- To apply for the Sister2Sister exchange program you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Female nationals of Pakistan can only apply
- Age required 18-24 years
- Candidates must be enrolled in 2 or 4 years of an undergraduate program
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities
- Must have good English Communication skills
- Students from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Candidates whose parents, finance, and spouses are citizens of the US can not apply
- Final year students are not eligible to apply
- Visa Fees
- Air tickets
- Free trips
- Health insurance
- Traveling costs
- Reference letters
- Achievement certificate
- Academic transcripts
The application deadline for the Sister2Sister Exchange program is 31st October 2022
Also, Check Google Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- The application process is online for the Sister2Sister Exchange program
- Candidates need to register their selves
- Complete your online application on the official portal and submit
- After the submission candidates will receive an email
- Shortlisted candidates would be notified via email
- Interviews will take place in Islamabad and Karachi
- For the final selection, candidates need to take an English proficiency test
To apply visit the official link given below:
How do I know my Application is submitted?
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email after the submission of the application
Do I need to courier the documents to SIE Office?
- There is no need to courier your documents
Do we have to take TOEFL exams?
- Only selected candidates need to give this test.