Most of you would be familiar with the Snapchat app, but doing an internship or full-time job at Snapchat would exciting. Today, we have an exciting opportunity; this post will discuss Snapchat Internships and Jobs 2024 for international students. The company offers internship programs and full-time career opportunities at Snapchat offices, so what are you waiting for? This is the right time to join the Snapchat family.
Whether you are seeking an internship or a full-time career opportunity, Snapchat has covered you. The company offers internships in various fields, such as project management, sales, legal, communication, Engineering, IT, operations, Research, and more. Later, we will mention all the available fields in this post. All the interested Male/Female candidates looking for an internship or job opportunity in the world’s renowned social media app are encouraged to read the complete details in this post and apply.
Today, we will mention all the details regarding the Snapchat internships, including how to apply, the required qualifications and the roles you can join. So, ready to shine with Snapchat? Keep scrolling down and read the given information below.
Snapchat Inc. is an American-based social media app launched in September 2011. The app empowers people to express their moments and have fun together.
Snapchat Internships and Jobs 2024 Perks
IfIf you join Snapchat as an internee or a full-time employee, you must be wondering what perks and benefits you will get! So let’s clear it for you.
- All the internships available at Snapchat are paid. You will get a reasonable stipend alongside getting experience.
- Snapchat covers all the medical bills of their employees and internship
- The company also cares about your physical health, offering gym discounts and access to fitness classes.
- An opportunity to learn from the Snapchat experts while working on multiple on going projects.
Average Salary at Snapchat as a Full-time Employee
Let us share the average salaries that Snapchat is paying their employees.
- Software Engineers: $100,600 per Year
- Account Manager: $66,775 per Year
- Data Scientists: $140,609 per Year
- HR General Worker: $82,228 per Year
- Account Executive: $90,503 per Year
- Senior Software Engineer: $250,000 Per Year
- Content Writer: $200,000 Per Year
- Machine Learning Engineer: $200,000 per Year
- Finance & Accounting
- Talent Acquisition
- Content writers
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- All international students can apply for career opportunities at Snapchat.
- Students holding a Bachelors, Masters & PhD degrees in the related fields can apply.
- Must have good knowledge of the English language
- Work experience creates a great impression
- Skills & Certifications
How to Apply?
Let us guide you about how to apply for the Snapchat career opportunities. Follow the steps below:
You need to visit the official page
Look for Open Positions
Once you visit the official link, you need to browse through the list for the internship position. You also have an option to filter location or field.
Read the Requirements:
All candidates must review all the details and requirements mentioned in the specific position. If you fulfil all the requirements, you are good to go.
Create an Account
You need to create a free account to apply for the position.
Apply for Position
Once you finish your account, you can apply for the position by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Now, complete the application form, provide all the required information and documents, and submit the form.
After submitting your application, the Snapchat HR team will review your application and will reach out if you are shortlisted.