Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2024 – Start your educational career in Switzerland and get your hands on some amazing opportunities that will lessen your financial burden and give you better choices. Now all international candidates can apply for Swiss Excellence Scholarships and study in Switzerland under some really great scholarship programs. The applications are invited from talented and potential students who want to succeed in education and research.
Every year, the Excellence Scholarships encourage all students who wish to pursue their Master’s and PhD degree programs in Switzerland. These scholarships aim to bring forth talented students from countries with Diplomatic relations with Switzerland’s government. This way, the relationship between both countries strengthens, and both nations contribute to developing the nations.
These scholarships are open to students interested in the Arts and Research field. These scholarships are awarded to students who wish to conduct research or study. The scholarship will allow you to study at all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, the two federal institutes of technology, and the four research institutes. Whereas arts students will get a chance to study at any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts.
So, if you wish to study in Switzerland, why not apply for a scholarship to help you ease your educational career? You must read the article for more information regarding Swiss Govt Excellence Scholarships.
Details of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2024.
- Country: Switzerland
- Host Institute: Multiple institutes
- Host Organization: Government of Switzerland
- Degree level: Masters/PhD/Research
- Category: Scholarships
Also, Check EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024
Also, Check European Atlantic University Scholarship 2024
- The scholarship does not require any processing fees.
- All candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
- The stipend will help you cover your living expenses during your stay in Switzerland.
- All candidates get a chance to study at the leading universities in Switzerland.
- All candidates get a chance to study with other students from different backgrounds.
- All candidates get a chance to study at the best research institutes and use great resources.
- All candidates get a chance to explore Switzerland.
- All applicants must hold an acceptance letter from their professor at any Swiss institute.
- All applicants must hold a degree equivalent to a Swiss graduate degree.
- All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree if they want to pursue a Master’s program.
- All applicants must belong to countries that hold diplomatic relations with Switzerland.
- If you have resided in Switzerland for over a year, you are not eligible to apply.
- If you have already received any other Swiss Government grant, you are also not eligible to apply.
- You must comply with the eligibility of the scholarship according to your country.
- Academic publications
- FCS application form (signed)
- Two copies of the passport
- Research proposal (max five pages)
- Cv of an academic mentor
- Letter of recommendation (2)
- Photocopies of academic records
- Medical certificate (signed)
- Host professor confirmation letter
Note: make Two sets of documents. The first set must contain original signed documents, including two recommendation letters (if applicable) attested in English, and the second set must contain a copy of the first set, except recommendation letters.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website via the link attached below.
- Select your country of origin.
- Check out the types of Scholarships.
- Check the eligibility Criteria of the desired Scholarship type.
- Submit the application form with all the required documents.
Official website: Swiss Excellence Scholarships