Applications are now invited to apply for the TechGirls Exchange Program 2024. The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs hosts this fantastic opportunity for all potential students every year. As the title suggests, this opportunity is open to all young girls. The program gives you an opportunity to lead and succeed in the field of science and technology.
The TechGirls Exchange program aims to attract talented young female students and provide them a platform to engage in different academic programs and activities. The program gives you a chance to ensure financial stability. This program is also fully funded; hence, students must not worry about the financial requirements.
Moreover, there are 111 total positions available for young students. More than 37 countries participate in the educational journey. The time period of the exchange program is about 7 months, of which 4 weeks will be spent in the USA. Students will get a chance to spend their productive time at the University of Virginia.
So, if you are interested in working with other talented girls interested in the STEM field of STEM, then apply today and share your thoughts with each other. Further details are mentioned below.
TechGirls Exchange Program 2024 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Host Organization: S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Host Institute: University of Virginia
- Degree level: Intermediate
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 8th December 2023.
Also, Check UPG Leadership Program in USA 2024
Also, Check SUSI 2024 Summer Exchange Program
Benefits of TechGirls Exchange program
The TechGirls Exchange program is fully funded and will give you the following benefits:
- Accommodation allowance
- Visa fee coverage
- International airfare coverage
- Meals facility
- Freedom of regulating religion
- Halal food availability
- Local transportation
- Health and emergency insurance
- Access to participate in Cultural events
- Free of cost education in the USA
To be eligible for this exchange program, please go through the following criteria:
- Be at least 15 to 17 years.
- Be a female student.
- Belong to any of the eligible countries.
- Be flexible and mature.
- Be good in English language.
- Be ready to pursue career in technology.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in STEM fields.
- Must attend at least one semester after returning to the home country.
- Must meet U.S. J1 visa requirements.
- Students who have not been to the United States in the past three years will be preferred.
- Recent photograph
- Recent School records/Transcripts
- Eight essay question
- Passport Number
Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Zambia, South Africa, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Mongolia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, and Tunisia, South and Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan, Brazil, Costa Rica, Suriname, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Turkey, United States of America.
How to Apply?
To apply for the TechGirls Exchange program, click the link below and start your online application process.
Official website: TechGirls Exchange program in USA 2024
When will the results be announced?
All the selected students will be notified in March 2024.
What is the duration of TechGirls Exchange program?
The total time period of the program is 7 months, out of which 4 weeks will be spent in the United States.
If you wish to succeed in technology and you are a young girl looking for an opportunity to study in the USA under a fully funded program, then apply today for the TechGirls Exchange program and get advanced skills in the field of STEM. Good luck!