TechWomen Leadership Program 2022
It is to announce application is now open to apply for TechWomen Leadership Program 2022. Wonderful news as the Techwomen leadership program is now selecting applications for the year 2022. They aim to help women from all over the world to familiarize themselves with technology. We encourage all Female candidates to apply for this Fully Funded Leadership Program in USA 2022.
The United Nations restarted this Program in 2011, but it was initially started by the U.S. division of the State Bureau of training and cultural affairs. The Institute of worldwide training is currently it’s in charge. The U.S. Department of State Implementation fully funds the Program.
The 5-week program will take place in San Francisco and Washington D.C. For further details about the Techwomen Leadership Program, check the provided details mentioned below and apply accordingly.
TechWomen Leadership Program Details
- Country: United States of America
- Gender: Female
- Program Duration: 5 Weeks
- Program: Techwomen Leadership Program
- Deadline: January 5th 2022
Also, Check World Youth Forum 2022, Egypt
TechWomen Program Benefits:
The Program will cover the following expenses of the applicants:
- 2-way air ticket
- Lodging in Washington DC
- Lodging in San Francisco or California
Women of the following fields can apply for the Program:
Applicants from the following countries are eligible for the tech women program:
- The Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Applicants should have 2 years of experience (in STEM).
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicant must have a J-1 Visa.
- U.S. Citizens cannot apply.
- Applicants must be fluent in English ( written and spoken).
- Applicants should not have a U.S. Immigrant Visa from the USA.
- Applicants should be of the Countries mentioned earlier.
Also, Check Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023
Also, Check List of All UN Opportunities 2021-2022
To apply for TechWomen Program, applicants should create an account to initiate the application procedure. A confirmation email will be delivered shortly, which will have the link to the application form. All of this should be completed before the deadline date of January 5th 2022. The link is provided below: