Top 10 Scholarships to Study in New Zealand 2023 – Out of many other best opportunities, we have brought you a bunch of great Scholarships in New Zealand. If you think New Zealand is way far from your home country, spending time and taking hours of flights to New Zealand will be worthwhile. The end of every hard work is worth the effort.
If you want to achieve degrees in Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate programs, then the Scholarships in New Zealand will help you achieve your goals. Many well-reputed Universities in New Zealand offer scholarships for all international candidates.
The literacy rate in New Zealand is comparatively higher than in other countries due to its excellent educational system. It is ranked 11th in the whole world. Many universities and institutions in New Zealand offer various programs, but the university of Auckland is one of the top Universities in the world. You will find almost every field of Study you want to pursue in higher education.
The Government of New Zealand is funding the Top 10 Scholarships in New Zealand with the help of other organizations. If you want to be one of those lucky students who would attain Fully Funded Scholarships in New Zealand, you must save time and apply for the Scholarships. To know more about the New Zealand Scholarships in 2023-2024, complete reading the full article.
Top 10 Scholarships to Study in New Zealand 2023 Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program Type: Scholarships
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD
Also, Check Top 10 Scholarships to Study in Australia 2023
Also, Check Scholarships in Qatar without IELTS 2023
List of Top 10 Scholarships in New Zealand 2023-2024.
This post will discuss the best Scholarships in New Zealand and their benefits for their students.
#1. ADB Scholarships at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland is also offering ADB Scholarships. If you are interested in economics, science, management, technology, and other development-related fields, this Scholarship is for you. You can pursue your graduate or undergraduate Degrees in the mentioned fields. The ADB scholarship comes with many benefits for its winners, such as;
- Grants for tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Airfare Tickets to and from Auckland
- Health insurance
- Medical Insurance
- The ADB scholarship also provides special assistance for thesis and research projects.
- You are also exempt from IELTS scores.
- For more information, click here; ADB scholarships.
#2. Tongarewa Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington.
Out of many other programs, the Victoria University of Wellington is offering Tongarewa Scholarships for all international candidates who want to attain postgraduate and undergraduate Degrees. Every year, ten scholarships are given to international students. You will also be given some benefits, including;
- A grant of $10,000 for undergraduate studies.
- Funding of $5,000 for Master’s degree programs.
- For more information, click here; Tongarewa Scholarships.
#3. New Zealand Government Scholarships.
The New Zealand government offers scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs; you must apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarships. The scholarships offered are Fully funded and available for the following regions;
- The Pacific
- Latin America
- The Caribbean
- And the Commonwealth countries.
The New Zealand Government Scholarships offers the following benefits to their students;
- Full Tuition Fees Coverage
- Living allowance of up to NZ $491 per week.
- Establishment allowance of up to NZ $3000
- Medical insurance
- Travel costs
- Travel Insurance
- Transport coverage from your country to New Zealand and then back to your country.
- Research and thesis allowance for postgraduate students
- To apply, click here: New Zealand Government Scholarships
#4. Southern Institute of Technology Scholarships.
Not one but many Scholarships are being offered at the best University in New Zealand, Southern Institute of Technology. You can apply for the Scholarship for any degree you want to achieve.
- For more information, click here: Southern Institute of Technology Scholarships.
#5. UC International First Year Scholarships.
The University of Canterbury is offering Fully Funded scholarships for all international candidates who want to continue their education in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. level programs. The total number of Scholarships is 25, so if you want to be one of them, apply today. The students are also provided with many benefits, including;
- A grant of $10,000
- A grant of $15000
- A grant of $20,000 according to the program and abilities of the student.
- For more information, click here: University of Canterbury.
#6. Wellington Doctoral Scholarships.
The Victoria University of Wellington also offers Doctor Scholarships for international candidates interested in postgraduate degree programs. It is among the oldest Universities in New Zealand that offers many beneficial opportunities for its students. Some of the benefits include the following;
- The scholarship winner will receive a grant of $27,000 per year.
- It will cover your accommodation
- Monthly Stipends
- Health insurance
- And tuition fees for 3 years.
- To apply, click here; Wellington Doctoral Scholarships.
#7. University of Auckland Excellence Scholarships.
The University of Auckland is the most renowned University in New Zealand, which offers scholarships for all potential and talented students who want to achieve higher education in almost every field. The University of Auckland provides many benefits for its students, such as;
- $10,000 grants will be provided to the students of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- To know more details, click here: University of Auckland.
#8. University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships.
The University of Waikato is offering scholarships based on the excellence of students from all over the world in the degrees of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. If you are interested and want to apply, then you will also be provided with the following benefits;
- A grant of NZ$10,000
- Which will cover your tuition fee for selected study programs.
- To apply, visit the website; University of Waikato.
#9. The University of Lincoln Scholarships.
You can also acquire various valuable scholarships at the University of Lincoln for your undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degree programs in almost every field.
- To apply, visit the website; University of Lincoln.
#10. University of Otago Masters Scholarships.
Candidates interested in the field of Business, humanities, science, and health sciences and looking forward to doing some research then apply for the University of Otago International Research Masters Scholarships. These scholarships will provide grants to all international students who want to do research on such topics and fields. You will also be given the following benefits;
- A grant of NZ $15,000
- Which will cover your tuition fee for 1 year of Masters
- And also monthly Stipends
- For more information, click here: University of Otago.
Today we have gathered the Top 10 Scholarships in New Zealand for international students. If you are looking for Undergraduate, Graduate & Ph.D. Degree programs from the top universities of New Zealand take advantage of the scholarships mentioned in this post. Best of Luck!