Twitter 2022 Internship
Today we are here with great news; the application for Twitter 2022 Internship is now open for International Students. Students seeking an International Internship are encouraged to apply for this Internship offered by Twitter. One of the leading social media platforms, Twitter, has recently announced its internship program for international students. The duration of the Twitter internship program is 12 weeks.
Students who are in the third year of an undergraduate degree or graduated can apply for the Twitter internship program. Twitter encourages students from all over the world to participate in their internship programs. Students belonging to different Academic fields can apply as it offers internships in various areas and majors.
The fields include marketing to engineering, to finance almost all domains are eligible for this International Internship program. To apply for this opportunity, the candidate must be at least 18 years old or have completed a 2/4 year degree in an academic institution. For furthermore information about the Twitter Internship, check the details mentioned below and apply accordingly.
Do you want to apply for the Canadian Internship for the year 2022? If you are interested, you may check the details here: Canada Internships 2022
Twitter 2022 Internship Details
- Host Organization: Twitter
- Education Required: in 3rd year of a degree or graduated
- Internship Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Deadline: varies
Also, Check Nestle Internships 2022
Also, Check Coca Cola Internship 2022
About Twitter Internship Program 2022
The Twitter Internship Program is a 12-week program offered for graduate students and third-year undergraduate students. The Internship will help them gain direct exposure to the company’s day-to-day. Twitter welcomes students from any country to participate in their internship programs.
- Monthly Day of Rest
- Accrued vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self
- Leadership exposure
- Opportunities to network with Tweeps and interns across the globe
- Mentorship opportunities with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Development workshops
- Cohort communities
- Fun virtual social events
Eligibility Criteria for Twitter Internship
The eligibility criteria for Twitter Internship Program vary in the applicant’s region. To apply for a Twitter internship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and the Pacific)
- Applicant must be willing to complete a 12 months internship program.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Applicant must be older than 18.
- Applicants must study for an undergrad, master’s, MBA, or a Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates must be free to complete a 12-week internship program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a three/four academic institution.
North and Latin America
- Applicant must be older than 18 years.
- Applicants must be eligible for full-time after their final year.
Also, Check UNICEF Internship Program 2022
Also, Check UN Internships 2022-23 | UN Careers
Application Procedure for Twitter Internship:
Application steps for Twitter 2022 Internship vary from region to region as each has its instructions and details. For more information and details regarding the Twitter Internship, visit the following link mentioned below: